--16--

King Will
____________

"Its meet the parents time" Londyn said as we walked in ma family home. Luckily it was just ma and pops.

"Hey pops, ma, this ma fiance Londyn" I said as my dad came to hug Londyn. But ma ma just stood there.

"Ma" I said to her as she gave a fake smile to Londyn. This day wasn't going to end well.
"Hello Mrs. Will" Londyn greeted ma mom as she nodded her head and went to the kitchen.
Londyn followed her and it was just me and ma dad.

"Surprisingly she's beautiful" he said as he had never seen her before. "Yeah, you should have seen us at prom" I said as he widened his eyes. "She was your prom date, what a lovely thing, she's a nice girl, am happy for you son" he said as I smirked.

I hope ma really gets to see that Londyn isn't what she has been picturing her to be, and I hope Londyn gon he fine as well.

Londyn Miles
_______________

"I can see you marrying ma son, but I have no say, just know that I don't like you, girls like you got no shame" Mrs.Will said as I lowered my head and took the plates to set the table for dinner.

"Aren't you going to say anything" she asked me as she looked at me up and down. "No ma'am,not really" I replied as she held my hand.

"Look, if you are marrying my son because of money, you better end it now and tell me how much, thousands, a million, tell me" she said as I chuckled freeing my hand.

"Mrs. will, to think you can actually bribe me over your son, wow, nice try, but I love King, and not even all your money can replace him, I might be a former stripper, but I have a steady job with good income, a loving husband to be who is a talented basketball player, what more can I ask for, so please don't think all this will do any good, with due respect Mrs.Will,I love your son till death and am not going anywhere" I ended as she looked at me for some moment then smiled.

"Welcome to the family" she said as she u hugged me.

Well that was easy.

A week later
After the
Honeymoon
___________

I laid down in bed the next morning thinking bout how King and I got married .

I keep playing with the gold ring on my finger and smiling, wow this is really me.

King and I made love, and it was like I was whole again. that man was really blessed. He was off to practice and a day out with the boys and I couldn't be more happier cause Teyana and Cali were popping by soon.

My wedding was a private wedding and it was exactly what I dreamt off even more lol am just glad that after all I been through am able to live the life that most people crave for.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door I smiled cause I knew it was the girls. We weren't that close but we hung out once inna while.
I wore my fluffy slippers and dragged myself to the door. When I opened it I almost fainted.

I felt strange, I was going to fall, I just couldn't believe it.

_________________________

Ya all guess who was at the door...
Ight so let's move on
PS: am sorry for the slow update, am tryna promote my YouTube channel for instrumentals, the link will be available soon
Pop me on IG: @aliciachord
Facebook: Alicia Fyneah
My Snapchat ain't working lol
Twitter: Alicia beats
Airbit for instrumentals: Alicia Chord
YouTube: I need more subscribers for domain.

Ight let's move on ya all lol