--5--

King Will
____________

"Its been a week since I ain't hear from Londyn, she haven't been picking ma calls or returning ma messages, hell even when I went to Dees crib, he said she didn't wanna see nobody, and when I was at the strip clubs the bouncers almost beat ma ass over her.

I sat on the sofa as Maya laid her head on ma chest, I wasn't even thinking bout the woman I dated for 3years, but I was thinking bout the one i always loved since highschool, yes since highschool. Maya she a model, famous and all that, ion even wanna think bout her right now.

"So I heardchu hanging out with that bitch Londyn" she said as I sighed. "Ion wanna talk bout it" I said as she got up. "Seriously King, really, you have the big games coming, your team wins and you can get a contract, that comes with hardworking, but nah, instead of practising you hanging out with her" Maya said as I got up and walked out of her crib.

"And were the hell you think you going" she asked me as I got in ma car and drove off to Dees crib. Call a nigga crazy but I needed Londyn. I loved her, I couldn't hide it.
******
"Londyn, I know you in there" I shouted as Dee tried pushing me out the house. "She dun wanna see ya nigga go away, you hot and all but.....go now" Dee said as I pushed him out the way and went into the other room, no sign of her, then the last room I saw her sitting on her bed.

"Whatchu want King" she asked as I breathed heavily and walked towards her. "Am sorry Londyn, all this ain't your fault, and neither mine, ion wantchu feel like am one of em niggas who just wanna fuck you up, nah, I like you, always been like you, forgive me Londyn, am going for the big games this year, and if ma team win, we get a contract" I said as I sat on her bed and held her hands.

"And when I do, ima come for you, ima take you outta this, I don't like you stripping I swear but I know you wanna make a living, and someday all this will be gone" I said she smiled and hugged me. "Goodluck" she ended as I smirked. "Hmmmm" she hummed as she drew closer and kissed me slowly and pulled away while biting her lips.

"Shit, that's how it is nah huh" I asked her as she chuckled then I wrap ma hands around her waist and kissed her.
She started unbuttoning my shirt but I stopped her. "No Londyn, you special to me ion wan it this way ight" I said as she pouted but then smiled. "Come lay with me" she said as I did, and we eventually ended up sleeping.

National Basketball Association
The Games....
America Versus England.
2019.......world games...

Londyn Miles...1month later
______________

"Look at him" I said as Dee and I sat in front of the TV with beer, cocktail and other snacks.
I thought I was gonna move away but nah I just decided to stay with dee. He just started dating this mixed dude, and they have been going on well. I so much hate the sexual intercourse between gays, but Dees going for a transgender next year, I hope it works out as he expected.

"His gotten so big" Dee said as I laughed. King work out made him gain weight, muscle and all he looked exactly like The Game. "He looks like the game with his grown ass beard" I said laughing.

"I pray they win, they bout to start, lord I pray for King, his gone too far to loose now.
" go America " Dee said as he twerked while they sang the national anthem.
"Dee, that's rude" I said as he started doing the wip, "ain't nobody gon see a bitch" he said winking at me making me fall laughing.

This is Kings moment......
And I so much believe in him.
_____________________________

So am sure this ain't ya typical love story, but Im tryna bring something different you know, let's hit it....