--6--

Londyn Miles
___________,,,
"Look how cute you look, you were skinny, but look, you so fine ooo, I know them girls dying over you" I said to King as he laughed. We were face timing and I was loving every bit of his talk.

"Yow babe, I wanna ask you some" he said as I nodded. "Is you gon be down for a nigga" King asked me as I blushed. "Yeah, am gon be down" I said as he smirked. "I gotta go baby, ima holla at ya later, make sure you stay up ight" he said as I nodded then hanged up.

I got  ready to go to the strip club to work when Dee walked in.
"Hey, I gotta tell you something" he said as I nodded for him to go ahead. "Am moving to L.A with my uncle, and boyfriend, and am leaving tomorrow, ma moms sick" he said. "Oh no, am so sorry" I said as he sniffed in my arms.

"So what bout me, I have to move right" I asked him as he smirked. "Girl you got money, you can keep this please right" he asked me as I nodded.
Yeah I was a stripper obviously but I was not gonna keep a thousand dollar crib, so I had it in the back of ma mind I was gonna move to the hood, were I could get an apartment for 600, or 700 ion know.
_____________

The next day I saw Dee and his uncle off and I was off to get an apartment.
I didn't really get one cause most of the buildings were occupied so I headed to the strip and I knew later I was gonna check for apartments in other areas.

"Ay Lonny" Shanna the girl with the blue hair called as I waved at her. "The girls and I are heading out to shopping, but if you wanna practice, the stage is yours" she said as I nodded with a smile and watched her leave.

I walked up to the stage and looked at the pole then from this moment I knew I wasn't meant to be here, but I had to do what I had to do, so I climbed on the pole and tangled my legs around it hanging upside down.

Then I started thinking of my parents, my once happy family, my brother and sister, the people I love, King, then Jamal...

I blacked out.
***************

King Will
_________

"Its good to be home" I said to Kofi as he admired ma contract. I was a full time player, and I earned heavy every month, there's no game I was gonna loose bruh.

Over the month I've grown much older, ma birthday is tomorrow and am tryna call Londyn all day but she ain't pick up, so I decided to go to her and Dees crib.

I drove and parked in the drive way. I walked up to the door but I saw a sign that said for rent.  I decided I was gonna go to the strip club later on, I was sure I was gonna find her there.

6hours later I was at the strip club, but I didn't see Londyn so I decided to ask them girls, especially the one with the purple hair. "Hi excuse me" I said as she turned around.  "Shanna" I said in surprise as she laughed hugging me.
"Hi old friend" she said back as I laughed too I was shocked. Shanna was the cheerleader for our team in highschool and we used to kick it in the locker room or janitors office.

"So I heard you famous as shit now, and I know you got that clean Lamborghini over there" she said as I smirked almost forgetting I was asking for Londyn.
"So do you know this girl Londyn, the lead dancer, you know were she at" I asked her as she placed her hands on my chest and down to ma jeans. "Come on daddy, why bother bout Lonny when am here, come" she said as she dragged me in her dressing room.

I wanned some pussy right na and I was gon get it.
*************
After I finished fucking her she started wearing her panties, while I dressed up.  "So Londyn on tonight" I asked her as she shook her head. "I thought she was lead" I asked her again. "We don't give information bout our girls here King" she replied as I took 300bucks and gave her.

"Okay, well, Londyn came over today, and she looked stressed and rough, and I told her I was going out with the girls so she could practice, so when we come back we can join her, but as I left I forgot my purse and came back to see that Londyn had fallen" she said as I froze. Not hearing anything else she said again.
____________________,__,_________

Sorry for the long ass writing, but I guess that's it, please vote and comment how did I do with this chapter too fast? Well let's move on, thanks for reading really.