--7--

Londyn Miles
______________

I walked and stood in front of my parents house.
It was 1am and I had  sneaked away from the hospital because I had no one to pay my bills, my head was still bandaged from the fall and my ankle still hurt but I managed walking. I had crashed my phone from the fall and I couldn't remember who took my bag that had the 500 in it.
My things were still at the strip and I had gone to take them, but I ended up taking a small bag with my documents in it. I heard King came looking for me but Shanna said she didn't take a number that he just left. I lowkey felt bad and I don't know where he lived.

Suddenly a car parked in the driveway and the person that got down was Bryson. "Londyn" he called as I walked towards him. "Whatchu doing here" he asked me as I held his hands. "Please beg mom and dad for me I wanna come home please" I cried as he jerked his hand away from mine. "Am sorry Londyn, but can't help, I didn't ever believe you could do all these things you do, I love you, but you shamed this family, am sorry" he said as he walked in leaving me standing there.

I walked down the street in tears, I had a 100bucks with me and that was gonna get me food, prolly for a few days. I had nothing left, no where to go, this was it, if this is how God wanned it then that's it.

I kept walking till couldn't no more, so I found a corner were I sat down in tears. My life was perfect I didn't know how it turned this way, I didn't know why.
_____________

Carter J.
[The owner of a multi million dollar modelling and fashion company]
"Wow, sweet Georgia" I said to my assistant Cross. "It is sir" he replied me as I smiled.
Me being 45, and a millionaire, can't thank God enough its been a long journey.

"If we can just find a face for our new designer Clev, I mean a new model at that it will be great" Cross said as I smirked. "Can we stop at the supermarket to get something to drink before reaching the hotel" I said to the driver as he nodded.

As I got down I saw the store owner I guess holding a girl as she cried so I decided to walk over and see what went down. "Yow, what's going on here" I asked the owner as he looked at me. "This girl over here, came in the store and stole some biscuits and drink and I called the cops" the owner replied as I laughed.

"Let the girl go, I'll pay" I said as Cross gave the owner his cash "Ight, she better not come here no more" he said as I laughed "nah she won't" I said back. "Thank you" she said as she turned to walk away.
"Ay, hold it there miss" I said as she turned around. This girl was the most beautiful black girl I've ever seen.
"Whats your name" I asked her as she stood for a moment but still didn't answer.

"You gotta place to stay" I asked her as she shook her head. "Am Carter, I own a modelling and Fashion company in L.A, and I want you to join my world, but first I need you to follow me  to ma hotel,we will set you straight then we can talk more how bout  that"  I asked her as she hesitated for a moment.

"Uhuhm, no harm intended" I said as cross nodded. "Okay" she said as she gave a small smile.
I had just found the perfect girl and she was gon be a star.

____________________

Please keep reading, I know its boring but I promise we getting there ight, I love you guys yasss.......