--10--

Londyn Miles
______________

"Oh my goodness, you guys look too cute, is ya all a couple" the photographer who was taking our pictures for the outfit asked us after we were finished.

"Yeah, she ma girl" King replied as she blushed making me chuckle. "Ya all really cute, call me for more pictures" she said as she winked at us and gave us her card.
"Thanks, we will" I said as she nodded and walked away.

"So am your girl now" I asked King as he chuckled. "Nah it ain't funny" I said as he did a straight face making me laugh.
Over the past few weeks, King have grown and physically changed, he looked more handsome and attractive, I just couldn't help it.

"Let's go eat" King said as I nodded and followed him to his car. We drove to a restaurant and got something to eat, while we talked bout so many things. I don't know but whatever King did just made me like him more, I've always liked him but I didn't have the guts to tell him.

"Let's take a pic" I said as I held my phone to take a selfie.
"#hash tag me and ma baby girl"  he whispered in my ears making me laugh.
"Funny, so when are you going back" I asked him as we walked into the hotel I was staying at.

"In a week, I wanna....be witchu for a while you know" he said as I blushed, my cheeks were rising. We reached my suit and I locked the doors as King went to the shower.
I settled down by removing my makeup, eyelashes and nails. "You look beautiful without all those stuffs,,especially in a towel" he said as he walled towards me with  a towel around his waist.

"King, what are you doing" I asked him as I admired his chest and packs. "Londyn, you know we both want each other, don't deny it, I hate to say this here and now but baby girl I love you" he said as I froze.

"You gon be thinking its too soon and shit but I know how I feel bout you, I know what ma hearts want and its you" he said as he held my waist. "I won't touch you, not now not tonight" he said as he folded my towel in to hold around me properly.

As he was doing so I felt a card enter the door and it unlocked. When we turned to see who it was. "I knew you would be with this Thot, we getting marries in a few days time and you here with her" the girl said as I looked at the ring in her finger.

"Maya, fuck you doing here" King asked as I then remembered Maya from highschool, she had black hair and was thinner. But King was getting married and he didn't tell me.
"She your fiance'" I asked him as he looked at me with confused eyes. "Yes but its not.."

"Its okay King, we done with whatever this is, make sure you leave with her" I said as I entered the bathroom door and let the tears flow.

_____________
Ya all never knew king was engaged, you will know how and when in the next chapter ...please please vote and comment I love ya all.....
Alicia lol...