--15--

Londyn Miles

(Happy Sunday ya all)
_____________

2days later.....

I opened my eyes and I saw King sleeping by my bedside. I watched as he sleeps and I smiled to myself.

"King" I whispered as I could barely talk. "Yow Londyn, shit baby, you scared the hell outta me, why you gotta do that, you know I can't live without you, you got me fucked up cause you wanna take your life and leave me come on, don't ever do that shit to me Londyn" he said as he held my hands.

"Am sorry, for everything, I just felt rejected, your mom....my parents, everybody" I said as he kissed my forehead. "Baby girl, I said I gotchu always forever, I love you, and ima prove it to you, ight just gimme a chance" he said as I gave a small smile and nodded.

"Now let's try and getcho ass outta here" he said as I chuckled.

_________________

The next day I and King went shopping, Carter called me to do an indoor promotion for him so I had to look good on camera.

"Look at ma baby looking deadass" King shouted as he took a video of me while I swing my hair and show off ma freshly done nails.
"She a snack, she ma woman" he said as he smiled and licked his lips making me laugh.

We later went for launch then I drove King to his bball practice.
I called the girls to help me with the advertising and they were more than happy.

Later in the evening I cooked, and King and I ate and watched movie.
As we were going to bed we stopped in our tracks. He looked at me with those eyes and smirked. He carried me up with my legs around his waist as we slowly kissed.

I wanted this to go on and on, and it looked like it was gonna go on and on.
We kissed until I realized we were now in the master bedroom and he put me down on ma feet as I gasped.

The while room looked beautiful. The walk in closet was filled with clothes, the bed was well arranged, the room took ma breath away.

"How you like it" he asked me as he held ma waist from the behind. "Its soo amazing" I replied while holding my chest. Suddenly I felt his hands go away and then I turned around to see him on one knee with a black small box in his hands.

I looked him in the eyes, speechless. "Londyn, will you marry me" he asked as I stood there. I literally had no one in this world, just King, and I loved him.
God gave me a second chance and I wasn't gonna fail.

"Londyn" he said as he widened his eyes. "Yes King" I said as he smiled and slide the diamond ring on ma finger, I swear this was expensive as fuck and lawd knows I was gonna keep him.

"Thanks baby" he said as I smiled. "I love you King" I said as he froze. "What" he asked as I hugged him "I love you" I said with tears in ma eyes.

Thank god for bringing this man in ma life to save me....am finally living ma dreams, and now getting married, but what bout Kings mom, I hope she doesn't see me as the stripper, lord that's ma worries now.

____________________

How ya all see this. We coming to an end, or you want this story to continue, come one people say something, really...please