-1-

Londyn Miles
_____________

"Am sorry mom, but I swear they set me up" I cried to my mom as she thew ma bags out. "We raised you well Londyn, a vidoe witchu doing that, yes you 21, you a grown woman, but if you wanna be sucking dicks and go viral, then you aint gotta stay in ma house, you a disgrace" my mom Rose said as she pushed me out the door.

My sister and brother just stood there shaking their heads. Suddenly the door was shut in ma face, and I felt eyes everywhere, like a million people were looking at me. With the lil change I had I decided to take a cab to Dees apartment.

Dees Apartment........
"Girl you okay, whatchu doing with all em bags, come in honey" Dee said as he led me into his two bedroom apartment, very neat and sparkling. I sat on the sofa and I knew Dee was waiting for the story, the reason and I was going to tell him once I calmed down.

King Will
Basketball practice.....
"Okay man, you need to see this shit, its going viral everywhere" my nigga Kofi said as I took his phone to watch what he was talking bout, when I couldn't believe who I saw.

"Is that not Londyn, from highschool" I asked him as he nodded. "Damn bruh, so sad she had to suck dicks for money bruh, she must have been horny as fuck to let all these niggas eat her up" Sixty said as the whole team laughed.

I watched as Londyn sucked this niggas dick one by one and I didn't understand why she of all people would do that. See I asked Londyn out to prom and after that prom night I left the country for the big games and I haven't seen her since then.

"Ay Jerry, you know where she lives" I asked him as he laughed. "You want her suck the whole team dicks" he said as everyone laughed. "You think shit funny huh" I asked him as i walked up to him with a balled fist. "Yow chill man, she ain't even ya girl" Sixty said as everyone nodded.

I just took my bag and left the court, I was gonna look for Londyn and asked why she had to do this, I respected her so much, and ma ass been crushing over her since the 11th grade, why she gotta do this shit.

Londyn Miles
______________

I told Dee everything, how Jamal asked me to promise him then I did, and then he gave me a joint to smoke and I did, then later we drank vodka mixed with cocktail and then he gave me lil cocaine to in hale, at first I didn't want to do it, but I was high as fuck, anything he said I said yes to it.

After that I couldn't remember anything,
When I woke up, they were all gone, then I made it back to my crib and surprisingly it was morning. As I stepped in, my sister told me all bout the video that was posted last night, the night I was with Jamal, I was sucking all em boys dick including Jamal and I later laid down naked while they filmed me.

The whole time I was smiling and laughing, I couldn't believe it, I called Jamal a thousand times but his line was off, the whole block knew bout this, and I needed to find Jamal and asked him what was the reason. I really loved him and I couldn't believe he would do something like that to me ever.

Dee was mad pissed off, but I had no pride now, my mom threw me out, I have absolutely nothing, and I being the confused person that I was I decided it was time to take my own life.

The pain and hurt was too much, I just couldn't bare it, I had to. And soon as possible before it gets worst.

__________________________________
That's it for tonight I gotta sleep......thanks ya all....