--2--

King Will
___________

I tried every means to look for Londyn but ain't see her, she ain't at her moms, and ion know any other place she could be since I ain't see her inna long time.

I was lost in thoughts when my pops came and sat near me. "Wassup son, I heard bout the national games coming up, goodluck I know you gon knock it off" ma pops said as he flicked through channels.

See I lived with ma parents, and my 3siblings, Stella 18, Chris 16 and Henny 6, I was the eldest, 24 and ma pops, I knew what he wanted to talk about, marriage.
"So when are you gonna find a lady and settle with her King" my dad asked as I sighed. "Come on dad" I said as he chuckled. "You're bout to be like Lebron, you got enough money and all I think its time son" he said as I nodded.

My phone vibrated and I saw a text from one of em girls, I wasn't ready for no girl today so I decided to go to Kofis crib and smoke cause ma family hate that shit, no not Stella she mad on that, she smokes with me all the time.

Kofis Condo....................

"Nigga, the whole town been talking bout Londyn, she was a decent kid" Sixty said as we all passed the joints. "Were the niggas that did it thou" I asked them as nodded. "Got no idea, but shit lol" Kofi answered.

"So I was thinking before the big games, we should go to the strip club, get loose, you know warm up" Tiger said as we all cheered. Strip club was a good idea, I mean I've been stressed out lately.
"Let's bounce bruh, meet by 9 so we all enter together" Alex said as we nodded.

Well it wasn't the whole team, but we had our group, the one were we hang out and do business together, our real hommies.
Kofi, Tiger, Alex, Sixty, and me. Ma hommies for life.
"Ight niggas" I said as I drove home to get ready.

Londyn Miles
______________

"The strip ain't a bad idea girl, whatever you want, go get it" Dee said as we both entered the Big Apple.
I had come here two days ago looking for a job and I got one.

I've been a dancer, I mean I dance for fun, and am not afraid of heights or polls, after a few practices, I got everything right. I was feeling nervous by showing my own body out to public, but at least I get to wear  panties.

Am doing this cause I wanna get a house of my own, and enough money to start my affiliate market system from home. Earlier this morning I got my self tatted from my left shoulder down to my wrist. I was in for some serious money.
1month and am outta here.

"You ready" Dee asked as I did my final touch on ma makeup, I looked lit. "I am" I said as I smiled and hugged him. "Thanks Dee" I said as he pretended to sniff making me push him off me. "Eew bruh please" I said as I walked passed him unto the big stage.

King Will
___________

"Twerk by City girls and Cardi B, the bomb" Sixty shouted as we took the front row to the stage, VIP.
As the music played there was 4polls, one at the front, 3behind on each edge, and I heard the new girl was good.

I watched as she walked on stage, she had the perfect black woman's body, her hips and butt was perfect, her extensions were so long. Damn she was beautiful.

Everyone started throwing money as she held the pole and twerked, damn I too started throwing 100s bruh.
She crawled down the stage to us. "Which one of you boys is King" she asked as I nodded me. "Come up" she said as I did. I stood with the stack of money as people screamed.

I began throwing hunnids while she twerked and rode on ma dick, I just waned to fuck her here and now. It was when she turned to hold my trousers and bring me back to my seat that I froze. I knew her from some were.

After I sat down, she called another nigga, but I was gonna wait for her cause I knew her face, can't put a hand on it but I knew.

01:00am.......

I watched as she walked out the back door with her duffle bag and I walked towards her and now without the extensions and makeup I recognized her clearly.

"Londyn" I said as she stood looking at me.
"Hi King" she said as she started walking away from me.
"Londyn wait, I need to talk to you" I said as she kept walking down the road.
"Bout what" she asked me.
"Bout Jamal" I replied.

_____________________________________