194 『Finale』

"Uggh yes! Fuck me hard"

Tzuyu is plunging her fingers so fast causing for Sana to scream louder. She couldn't muffle her moans because of too much pleasure that feels like heaven.

"Shit. Don't leave some hickeys ahh Tzuyu ugh" Sana kept on moaning inside the bathroom while taking a bath with Tzuyu.

"Mwamwi" Minjoo suddenly woke up and followed where the scream came from.

"Mwamwi" Minjoo called out while pouting.

"Mwamwi, mwamwi" she's sitting on the floor while uttering Sana's name non-stop. She's now crying so hard because she thought her mom is in pain.

Hyewon also woke up because she heard her twin sister crying. She look around the place and she's now wondering why Minjoo is crying.

"What's wrong with you?" Hyewon asked.

"M-Mwamwi"

"Mommy?" She asked and Minjoo pointed the bathroom. Hyewon immediately walked closer to the bathroom to check what happened to their Mom.

"Mommy, are you okay? What happened, mommy?" Hyewon knocked on the door but the sound of the water dripping and Sana's moans filled the whole bathroom.

"Mommy" Hyewon also started crying along with Minjoo.

"The twins are now awake. Oh gosh" Sana mumbled after the hot session at the bathroom.

"You're so loud" Tzuyu said

"It's your fault" Sana said while wearing her bathrobe. She immediately opened the door and saw her daughters crying on the floor.

"Aww babies. Why are you crying?" Sana asked. She kneeled down on the floor to reach them and the twins hugged her right away.

"Mwamwi, are you okay?"

"Mommy, why are you screaming Mama's name?"

"Mommy is fine. We're just..." Sana doesn't know what to say because Tzuyu is leaning infront of the bathroom door while looking at them.

"Help me" Sana shouted causing for Tzuyu to laugh.

"An ant attacked mommy but I saved her" Tzuyu said and Sana glared at her because that's a lame excuse.

"You're the best Mwamwa. I yab you" Minjoo ran towards her Mama and Tzuyu quickly carried her.

"I love you too" Tzuyu said and wiped the tears on Minjoo's cheeks.

"I hate that ant" Hyewon exclaimed and Sana just squeezed her tightly.

The twins took a bath with the help of their parents and now they're dressed nicely for their birthday.

"We didn't greet them yet" Sana chuckled.

"Let's surprise them now" Tzuyu said. She called the twins and held their tiny little hands while walking at the room filled with teddy bears and soft plushies.

"Happy birthday Hyewon, Happy Birthday Minjoo. Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you" Sana and Tzuyu sang. The twins jumped in happiness when they saw all the soft toys inside the room. Hyewon grabbed the dog plushie Minjoong but she put it down and went towards her parents first to thank them.