49 『Narrative』

"Hello, my name is Vernon and welcome to my channel. If you're new here, just click the subscribe button and hit the notification bell so you'll get notified to my future videos" Hansol said while standing right infront of their door.

"I'm just bored that's why I'm filming this right now" He said as he walks closer to Sana, who's currently busy with her phone.

"This is Minatozaki Sana, a cutie sexy model" Hansol said while zooming out the camera on Sana's face.

"Stop" she said causing for Hansol to tease her more.

"She's busy reading . . . who's that?" He curiously asked.

"I'm busy reading Yuta's messages. Hi babe, I miss you" Sana said while waving her hand. She plump her lips and acted like she's going to kiss the camera but Hansol cut his video as he move away from Sana.

"Why did you stop filming me?" Sana complained while pouting. Hansol just showed his tongue causing for Sana to roll her eye.

"Yuta your ass" He said.

"He loves my ass" Sana winked. Hansol leaned closer to her and she flinched.

"I can steal you away from Yuta, baby" Hansol said and the latter strangled his neck.

"Hahahaha. Just kidding, Sana. Someone will surely do that. Not me, but someone else" Hansol winked back as he walks at the kitchen to grab some food to eat.

"What are you doing at the living room? You should sleep now. You have photoshoot tomorrow, right?" Hansol shouted out loud for Sana to hear it.

"The aircon is not working. I'm going to sleep here"

"Where's the photoshoot?"

"Central Park" Sana replied as she covers her whole body with a blanket. She opened her DMs to send a long sweet messages to Yuta.

***

Early in the morning, Tzuyu went to a flower shop to buy a bouquet of pink roses for Sana. After buying it, she immediately traveled to their house but Sana is not there anymore.

"Hello Tzu! Sana is not here. She's at the Central Park for photoshoot" Hansol greeted as he opens the gate of her.

"Can I borrow your car?" Tzuyu quickly asked when she saw the black car of Hansol.

"Not my baby" Hansol ran towards his car to hug it tightly.

"Just for today" Tzuyu said and Hansol walked at the parking lot at the back.

"How about Sana's car?"  He shouted causing for Tzuyu to follow him at the back.

"Pink? No. I like your car. I can buy you a new one for you. Just let me borrow it for today" Tzuyu insisted. Hansol's mouth formed a big circle from what he heard.

"Okay okay. No need to buy a new one. Just be careful, okay?" He said and quickly give the key of his car to Tzuyu.

"Thanks, man" Tzuyu said as he tap Hansol's shoulder.

"Do you know where's the central park?"

"Google maps" Tzuyu said. She starts the engine and immediately drive away from their house. Hansol can't stop shouting while following the car that made Tzuyu laugh out loud.

"Another idiot" she said as she open her phone to follow the direction on google maps to reach the Central Park of New York.

Tzuyu reached the Central Park but she doesn't know where to find Sana. She decided to ask every person that she passes by, knowing that Sana is a famous person in New York.

"Hi, excuse me. I just want to ask something" she approached the group of girls walking around the park.

"Yes?" the blonde girl replied.

"Do you know where's Minatozaki Sana?" Tzuyu asked and the four of them looked at each other.

"She's out there" they pointed out. It's a coincidence that the girls are Sana's friends in New York.

"Omg, are you going to give that rose to Sana?" The girl in brunette giggled.

"Yes" Tzuyu quickly replied without hesitation.

"I didn't know Sana got a hot lesbian suitor. Ohmygod, you're so hot" the girl said as she lean closer to Tzuyu.

"So innocent but hot. You can call me baby" The other girl said as she fix Tzuyu's collar.

"Can we take a picture?" Tzuyu got culture shocked with their sudden actions that's why she just nodded her head because she doesn't know what to do.

"Can you please stop invading her privacy?" Someone spoke at the back. They didn't notice that Sana actually followed them because she said she will stay near the store before the photoshoot starts.

"Hey Sana" her friends greeted out without letting of Tzuyu's arms. The two girls are glued near Tzuyu while the three just keep on taking pictures of  Tzuyu.

"You have a boyfriend, right? Can you give me this hot daddy?" The girl in blonde said as she caress Tzuyu's face.

"Damn it" Sana cursed in a quiet tone. Her eyebrows furrowed when her friend kiss Tzuyu's cheeks.

"Uh oh. Are you mad, Sana?" Her friend asked but she ignored the question as she starts to walk away.

"Sorry girls. I need to follow her" Tzuyu said as she run towards Sana's direction.

"Sana" Tzuyu called up but Sana wants to avoid her. She didn't even bother to look at the latter as she continue to walk. Tzuyu walk faster than she can as she block Sana's way.

"This is for you" Tzuyu said as she give the bouquet to Sana but the latter just smack Tzuyu's hand causing for the rose to fall on the ground.

"Give that to your girls" Sana said and Tzuyu quickly pick it up.

"Are you mad?"

"Ofcourse, I'm fucking mad because you did this to my face" Sana uttered while pointing at her wound near her forehead.

"You did that to yourself. You ran away"

"Whatever. Don't talk to me" Sana exclaimed. She walks as fast as she could but Tzuyu grab her arms as she pull her closer to her body.

"Move" Sana said as she push Tzuyu but the latter doesn't want to let her go.

"What?"

"I said move. Leave me alone"

"What?"

"MOV- " Sana couldn't finish the word that she wants to say because Tzuyu press her lips against her.

"Okay" Tzuyu replied as soon as their lips parted