116 『Narrative』

"Remember the time when I push you on the pool because you told me that I'm not your first love?" Cheng Xiao asked. They are reminiscing all the good memories that they have in the past. Just by talking about it felt so good because it didn't turn out as an awkward situation.

"I can't remember that. I'm still retrieving my memories. Can you tell me what really happened that day?" Tzuyu curiously asked. She's lying down beside Xiao and both of them are looking at the ceiling while talking to each other.

"Well, there's this girl you met on vacation. You told me that you saw her crying infront of their house and you gave her a teddy bear and a dog plushie" Xiao started the story.

"I call that first love? Hahaha. Who's that person?" Tzuyu asked while crossing her arms.

"Oh well, you're always sad thinking about her because she's alone and her parents died on a plane crash. You told me you will find that girl because she's your first love. That's what you told me and I pushed you on the pool" Xiao chuckled, remembering about how she pushed Tzuyu on the pool and saw her drowning. She laughed before asking for help and now Xiao admitted to herself that she's a bitch right from the start who loves Tzuyu so much.

"I'm still a kid that time and I'm thinking about love? Hahaha. That's so funny" Tzuyu laughed and Xiao can't help but listen to Tzuyu's laugh as she look at her intently.

"Do I know the name of that person?" Tzuyu asked as she look at the latter.

"You don't know her name. When we're teenagers I asked you if you can still remember her face and you replied that you can't remember her that's why I'm so happy. Hahaha, greedy Xiao as always" She admitted while laughing at her own personality.

"I can't remember her face?" Tzuyu asked while scratching her head.

"Yes maybe because you're still young that time but you're always mentioning that you gave your dog plushie Minjoong to that girl. I hate it when you're always saying that to me that's why I got angry causing for you to stop talking about her" Xiao continued the story.

"But what?! Her? So I like girls right from the start?" Tzuyu then sat on the hospital bed while holding her head.

"Yeah. Hahaha. And as time passes by you fell inlove with me but I don't know if it's real or not" Xiao said and Tzuyu caress Xiao's head.

"What we have is real, Xiao" Tzuyu admitted. She knows that her feelings for Xiao before is real and full of love.

"If this is my last night with you, hold me like I'm more than just a friend" Xiao started singing 'All I Ask' with a tear on her eyes.

"Can you stay here for awhile, Tzuyu?" Xiao asked.

"I promise that I won't bother you anymore after this" she uttered and held Tzuyu's hand tightly.

"Can you kiss me?" She asked and she sounds like she's pleading.

"Can I also hear those three words from you? For one last time" Xiao mumbled. Tzuyu looked at her for awhile as she slowly cupped the latter's face and gave her a passionate kiss. The younger one kisses the latter the way she kisses her before when they were still inlove with each other.

"I love you, babygirl. Thank you"

"I love you too, sweetheart. Thank you and goodbye"