122 『Narrative』

Momo checked Sana's phone because she forgot to turn it off last night. She's hella drunk and she fell asleep while talking to Tzuyu.

"Eh?" She uttered when she saw Tzuyu's messages.

"Yo, Sana! Tzuyu is mad because of that cute girl" she then started shaking Sana causing for her to wake up.

"My head hurts. This is your fault, Momo" Sana complained while holding her head. Momo made her drink a lot last night and now she got a heavy head.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Sana shouted as she try to snatch her phone.

"So what are you typing last night? I'm so? I'm sorry?" Momo asked and Sana forcefully grab her phone and she accidentally sent the words 'I'm so'

"WHAT THE FUUCCCCCCK!!!" She screamed while reading her messages to Tzuyu.

"Stop cursing" Mina said from behind that made Momo laugh at Sana.

"Sorry, Minari" Sana said while pouting.

"Who's that cute girl, Sana? Tzuyu is jealous" Momo asked

"The one who gave me this" Sana showed the dog plushie and hugged it so tight.

"So fluffy" She whispered and her bestfriends really find her weird while doing that. She even kissed it causing for Momo to choke.

"That dog stayed in your house for how many years. I'm pretty sure that's full of dust and it smells bad" Momo declared while crossing her arms.

"Nope" Sana defended.

"Let's go to China, please. I badly want to visit that place" Momo pleaded, trying to convince Sana to go to China.

"No"

"If you're thinking about Tzuyu, she's not there. She went back to Korea yesterday" Momo said and Mina chuckled because she sounds so obvious.

"Please, Sana. It's my dream to visit China" Momo said while shaking Sana.

"Yes, me too" Mina seconded.

"Okay fine. Let's go there tomorrow" Sana said and the two made a high five.

"I wish I can see the girl who gave this to me" Sana said while staring at the dog plushie. She didn't get the life-sized teddy bear because it's hard to travel that kind of thing.

"I wonder who. You should've ask her name, pabo"

"I forgot to ask because my mind was preoccupied with sadness. But thanks to that little girl" Sana replied while caressing the soft toy.

"Thanks to you and Mina too" Sana added

"Emo Sana" Momo teased

"Really.... I'm just really thankful" Sana mumbled.

"Hug?" Mina asked and the three of them hugged each other.

*****

"What's wrong, Tzuyu?" Dahyun asked because Tzuyu is so quiet and her eyebrows are meeting in the middle while crossing her arms.

"We need to record the song as soon as possible before that other girl steal Sana away from me" Tzuyu uttered as she stood up from her chair.

"We're here now, Tzuyu. Relax" Chaeyoung chuckled because they are now inside Dylan's studio and they are just waiting for him to arrive.

"So Sana unnie likes someone else now?" Chaeyoung curiously asked.

"She said that girl gave her something that made her heart flutter" Tzuyu said and her phone suddenly buzzed. She then saw Sana's I'm so message.