163 『Narrative』

"We're here" The driver said as he quickly stepped out of the car. He removed his mask and he smiled at Sana.

"WHAT KIND OF PRANK IS THIS, HANSOL?" Sana shouted and the two guys also removed their masks.

"Hi Sana. Happy birthday" Jeonghan greeted, untying the jumping rope that they used to tie her up.

"In 3... 2... 1... Happy birthday, Sana" the three guys chanted out loud.

"Uhmm... thanks. What are you doing? Where are we? Where's Tzuyu?" Sana hysterically asked as she look at them one by one.

"We're going to kill you" Jun said seriously and Sana gasped.

"Did they hypnotize you guys?" She asked and the three guys made a high-five.

"Let's go now" Jeonghan said as he opens the door for them. Sana is so confused that's why she just followed them. Hansol's boyfriend named Seungkwan welcomed them with some makeup items on his hand.

"What are you doing here, Kwan? And why are you guys wearing that?" Sana asked while pointing on their waiter uniform.

"You're so pretty sis" Seungkwan complimented.

"I'm jealous, babe" Hansol said at the back causing for them to laugh. Seungkwan then help Sana fix her makeup, outfit, and hair.

"Come in" Jun said as he opens the door for her. "This way" he added with a hand gesture.

"What's the event?" Sana asked and the four guys shrugged their shoulders as they slightly push Sana inside. Sana just took a deep breath as she walk inside the place. Roses started dropping from above as she walks closer to the girl wearing a black slacks and a white flare buttons up outfit. Smiling widely to Sana as she opened her arms. Sana pouted when she saw Tzuyu, her eyes are sparkling beautifully as she walks towards the latter's direction to hug her tight.

"Why do you need to kindnap me?" Sana asked and Tzuyu just chuckled as she run her fingers through Sana's hair.

"Those guys suggested that. Happy birthday my love" Tzuyu said, cupping Sana's face as she gives her a long deep kiss.

"Happy birthday" she greeted again when their lips parted. Sana leaned in once again to kiss her again but Seungkwan faked a cough beside Hansol.

"Thank you, love" Sana replied and Tzuyu held her hand as she guides her on her chair.

"I was so nervous awhile ago. I thought they are really bad guys. They even tied me up"

"They tied you?" Tzuyu exclaimed, glaring at her brothers at the back. There she saw them making a peace sign.

"It's just a jumping rope, Tzuyu. We did that to make our kidnap surprise successful" Jeonghan said and Tzuyu stood up to punch their stomach.

"I will never trust your ideas again" she said and quickly walks towards Sana. She kissed her girlfriend's head before she sat down infront of the latter.

"Here's the menu" Hansol bowed before he handed out the menu.

"What's your order, my queen?" Tzuyu asked and Sana just roamed her eyes around the place. It looks like a fancy restaurant but there are only one table and two chairs. There are also instruments like piano and violin because Tzuyu asked her brothers to play those while they were eating their dinner while Hansol and Seungkwan are the waiters. Sana then opened the menu and she saw Tzuyu's name.

"Tzuyu Menu? Seriously?"

"Yup. I made that for you" Tzuyu replied.

"You're so gorgeous" Tzuyu uttered. She starts staring at her girlfriend's face and she looked down to check out Sana's body.