176 『Narrative』

Sana rested inside the car for a minute before she started the engine. She stopped at the nearest convenience store to buy some energy drink because their dance practice drained her out. After staying there in a short period of time, she decided to go home.

The rain suddenly started pouring down so hard. Sana then plays a song while driving and she's jams into it. The way she moves her head shows how happy she is.

"Ah, why now?" She said because the weather isn't really good. The road is now blurry because of the fog and she's having a hard time going home.

She decided to slow down the car to avoid accident but someone's coming through and the driver of the car drives really fast and it's coming on her direction.

"Ahh. I'm nervous, Tzuyu" Sana whispered

The other car doesn't have a brake and Sana tried her best to turn it but it's too late, the other vehicle hit Sana's car so hard. The glass broke, and now Sana is sitting down with blood all over her head and some parts of her body because of the force impact of the collision and broken glasses. The driver of the other car was totally in shocked about what happened. Even though he also got a wound on his head, he stepped out of the car to check Sana's condition, there he saw Sana's unconscious body with a lot of bruise and the blood on her head keeps on flowing down. He immediately assumed that she's now dead that's why he just left Sana there to avoid any circumstances.

There are now some people who stopped by just to check Sana. They immediately called an ambulance because if she stays there for a long time, she will run out of blood that will cause her death.

"Someone should contact Chou Tzuyu that her girlfriend is in a critical condition" One of the nurse said inside the ambulance who recognized Sana.

They tried spreading the news through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media sites to inform everyone who knows her.

"Sana is in a critical condition?" Jun asked when he saw the news. Jeonghan immediately grabbed the phone to read the headline and look at the pictures that the netizens uploaded.

"This is bad. We should tell this to Tzuyu" Jun said and the two of them quickly walk towards Tzuyu's room.

"Tzuyuuuuuu" the two shouted to wake her up, knocking so hard because she's been sleeping for a long time now. Her brothers' voice woke Tzuyu up and tears can't stop flowing from her eyes. She opened the door right away to ask what really happened to Sana

"What happened?" She immediately asked and her brothers stared at each other because they don't know why she's asking that out of nowhere.

"You guys came here to say that Sana is in a critical condition" her voice is shaking causing for Jeonghan and Jun to worry.

"Critical condition? What happened to Sana?" The guys asked back in unison and they noticed Tzuyu's puffy eyes when she sat on the bed.

"Are you okay, sis?"

"Why are you crying?" The two immediately sat beside her to tap her shoulder and rub her back. Tzuyu realized that it's a nightmare causing for her to rub her eyes.

"A nightmare. Where's my phone?" She asked and Jun handed her phone right away. Tzuyu then dialed Sana's number because she's really worried about her even though it was just a nightmare.

"She's not answering my call" she nervously said.

"She's on plane. She will arrive in an hour that's why you need to move now. We're now leaving" Jun said

"I will go with you guys" she said because she really can't wait to see Sana.

"No. You'll spoil the surprise. I promise, we'll keep her safe" Jun assured that they will bring her girlfriend home safely.