87 『Narrative』

Tzuyu woke up in the morning, stretching her arms around before she stood up from the couch. She went to the kitchen to grab some water and saw Sana there cooking some breakfast.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon left at midnight after having a short conversation with Tzuyu last night. They decided to leave because there's no other place to sleep on and Hansol's room isn't available because he locked it up.

"Goodmorning" Tzuyu greeted out but Sana completely ignored her.

"I'm going to meet Cheng Xiao today" Tzuyu admitted. She will try to fix the engagement thing.

"Sure, you can leave now" she exclaimed while slamming the ladle so hard on the pan. She tried her best not to meet Tzuyu's gaze as the younger one grope onto her waist and showered her kisses on her nape.

"I'll talk to her so we can finally fix this, baby" Tzuyu assured that she will fix everything.

"Can you go with me?" Tzuyu whispered and Sana just took a deep breath and went to the table to fix the plates.

"Let's eat" she called out. She started to eat the food the she cooked without waiting for Tzuyu.

"Feed me, please" Tzuyu pleaded as she pull down her chair near Sana's chair. She rested her elbow on the table, while her hand is on her chin. The younger one opened her mouth so wide and Sana can't help but look at her.

"Ahh" Tzuyu hummed while waiting for Sana to feed her. The older one decided to put a lot of food on her spoon and started to feed Tzuyu with it.

Tzuyu chewed it slowly, her naughty side is up again and she started faking a cough. Sana worriedly look at her as she offered a glass of water.

"I don't need that" Tzuyu said, still coughing non-stop.

"What am I going to do? Are you okay?" Sana asked as she starts to rub Tzuyu's back.

"Kiss me and I'm okay" Tzuyu said and Sana quickly stopped. Tzuyu grinned when she saw Sana blushed, the latter can feel her face redden like a tomato that's why she went towards the sink to wash her face.

"I'm still not okay, Sana" Tzuyu said and continued her fake cough. Sana rolled her eyes as she splashes water over Tzuyu's face.

"Not okay your ass" Sana said causing for Tzuyu to grab her wrist. She then stood up from her chair as she carried Sana up to the living room.

"Put me down, Tzuyu" Sana complained and Tzuyu decided to put her down on the couch.

"Why did you you splash water on my face, huh?" Tzuyu asked. She tickled Sana that made the latter laugh and arched her back from her touch.

"S -Stop it, Tzuyu please" she pleaded when she can't breathe properly. Tzuyu just smiled at her as she gave a quick kiss on the latter's soft lips.

"Let's meet Cheng Xiao. Come with me, Sana. Let's try to talk to her" Tzuyu declared as she fixed Sana's hair.

"O-Okay"

"Really? Let's go"

"Are you done taking a bath?" Sana asked

"Na uh. You don't want me to use your bathroom. I'm still stinky" Tzuyu complained

"You smell so good" Sana whispered but loud enough for Tzuyu to hear it.

"Really? I smell so good?" Tzuyu asked but Sana acted like she didn't say anything.

"What are you talking about? Go and take a bath now" Sana said while looking away. Tzuyu smirked and cupped Sana's face because she now remember what they did at Sana's bathroom before.

"Let's save water and let's a shower together, baby" Tzuyu suggested

"I'm done taking a bath" Sana mocked.

"Let me help you do that thing again" Tzuyu teased and Sana just stood up from the couch to walk outside.

"Take a bath now so we can meet that fake ass barbie doll" Sana shouted and Tzuyu just nodded her head and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

While Sana is cleaning her car outside, she stopped when she saw Tzuyu unbuttoning her plaid polo shirt inside the house. The younger one decided to wear something else that's why she changed her clothes. She caught Sana staring at her but the latter didn't notice it because she's busy looking at Tzuyu's body.

"Pervert" Tzuyu uttered while walking towards Sana.

"What did you just say? Who's pervert?!" Sana shouted as she look away.

"Hahaha. Let's go, baby. Let me drive the car" Tzuyu said and Sana just threw her keys away.

Tzuyu opened the other door for her and both of them stepped inside the car. The younger one started the engine and starts to drive away. She then looked at Sana's hand and tried to reach it because she wants to hold it while driving the car.

"Please drive carefully" Sana said. The same line with Tzuyu when she saw Yuta holding her hand. Tzuyu just laughed as she rest her palm on Sana's left thigh causing for the latter to quiver from her touch