132 『Narrative』

Tzuyu called Sana to come out of her condo unit the moment she arrived infront of the building. She's leaning on her car while holding a bouquet of pink roses. She bought it because all the flowers that she gave before dried out and now she wants to give a new one.

"Go out. I have something for you" Tzuyu said while waving the flowers. She doesn't know if Sana can see her on the window upstairs.

["Wait. Are we going to visit your penthouse?"] Sana asked while brushing her hair infront of the mirror.

"Yup. Go out now so we can leave"

["I'm just wearing a pair of pajamas. Is that okay?"]

"Yeah. It's just you and me in the house. Nothing to worry about the outfit, baby" Tzuyu uttered

"I'm on my way" Sana said as she locked her unit and quickly went downstairs to meet Tzuyu.

Sana ran so fast and she almost tripped down because she's so excited to see Tzuyu. She immediately pull the latter into a tight hug the moment she reached Tzuyu's spot.

"I miss you" Sana whispered and Tzuyu leaned in to give her a peck on the lips.

"I miss you too" Tzuyu replied. Tzuyu then checked Sana's outfit because she's not wearing a thick jacket.

"You should've wear something thick. I'm pretty sure there's a heavy traffic right now" The younger one mumbled as she took off her jacket to give it to Sana.

"Hey, how about you? I can get my jacket inside the house" Sana said. She was about to walk away but Tzuyu just grab her waist and slowly put the jacket on Sana's body.

"It's okay, babylove" She whispered and as she handed out the bouquet of pink roses.

"Wow, I also miss this. I'm actually collecting the petals. Thank you" she then put her hands around the younger one's nape and starts to kiss her.

The kiss lasted for a few seconds as Tzuyu held the latter's chin. Tzuyu is happy to see Sana's genuine smile. She can clearly see how thankful she is with a simple present.

"You're really collecting those?" Tzuyu asked and Sana nodded her head.

"Even the flower that you gave at Central Park. To be honest, I threw it at first and quickly pick it up because I really can't do it" Sana chuckled and Tzuyu just stood there, staring at her beautiful girlfriend lovingly.

"When the box was missing, I cried so hard because all the things that I collected faded instantly. It turns out that the boys gave it to you" Sana said and Tzuyu is playing with the older one's hand while she's busy talking.

"I love you" Tzuyu said out of nowhere. She then kissed Sana's hand and both of them smiled at each other.

"I love you too"

While having a little moment infront of the building, there's a lot of people taking pictures near their spot but they didn't notice it because they are busy with each other's presence.

Tzuyu opened the door for Sana and both of them traveled to Tzuyu's penthouse. It's true that there's a heavy traffic on the road due to the heavy snow pouring hard through the entire place.

"Are you feeling cold?" Sana asked as she caress the younger one's cheek.

"I'm fine, baby" Tzuyu said but Sana leaned her head on the latter's shoulder while Tzuyu put her right arm around her girlfriend's waist.

"Are you comfortable with that position?" Tzuyu chuckled because her position doesn't seem so comfortable.

"Yuppie" Sana happily replied.

Tzuyu drove the car with one hand until they finally reached her new penthouse.

"Your place is higher and bigger than before" Sana said as roam her eyes around the place.

"Why did you buy a new one?" Sana curiously asked. Both of them are walking until they reach the glass window and witness the city lights once again just like what they did before.

"Because I know you saw something based on the caption from your Polaroid pic" Tzuyu admitted. She bought a new place because she knows that Sana witnessed what she did in the past.

"I don't want you to remember those bad memories that's why I bought this. The city lights are brighter on this place" Tzuyu uttered as both of them stared at the entire city covered by snow. Tzuyu then tilted her head and mesmerized Sana's face.

"Thank you for considering my feelings" Sana said, keeping her eyes on the lights.

"Beautiful as always" Tzuyu said as she tucked her girlfriend's hair behind her ear.

"You're really the best, Tzuyu. I don't know what to do with my life without you" Sana uttered as she put her hand on the younger one's nape once again while the younger one put her hands around Sana's waist.

"What song do you want to play, baby?" Tzuyu asked. Foreheads are leaning onto to each other while they are swaying.

"Anything you want, love" Sana replied.

"When I first saw you, I already knew
There was something inside of you
Something I thought that I would never find" Tzuyu then started singing Angel Of Mine.

"Angel of mine
I look at you, looking at me
Now I know why they say the best things are free
Gonna love you girl you are so fine
Angel of mine" she then continued the song while they are looking deeply at each other's eyes.

"You're also my angel, Tzuyu" Sana said.They are madly in love with each other and their hearts just can't stop racing so fast at the moment

"I should release a full album dedicated to you" Tzuyu uttered as she slowly caress the older one's face. She then pressed a gentle kiss to her girlfriend's lips.