187 『Narrative』

Tzuyu arrived in their house and she immediately put down all the foods that she bought to give Sana a hug. Momo just watched them with a smile on her face because she's happy to witness how they relationship evolved to something like this.

"Did you cry, baby? Why are your eyes so puffy?" Tzuyu worriedly questioned her wife. Sana looked at Momo and made a sign to stay quiet but Tzuyu saw it.

"What did you do, hmmm?" Tzuyu softly asked while running her finger through Sana's hair.

"Nothing. Right Momo?"

"Yeah. It's nothing, Tzuyu" Momo replied while laughing.

"How's my baby?" Tzuyu asked as she squished Sana's cheeks that made her pout.

"I'm fine"

"How about my baby here?" Tzuyu kneeled down to touch Sana's baby bump. She carefully caress her hand on Sana's tummy before she kissed it.

"We can't wait to see you, baby" Tzuyu said and Sana can't help but smile.

"I bought the food that you like" she said as she walks away to get the bitter gourd and chocolates. "Momo unnie, do you like the ginger frappé? Sana doesn't like it anymore"

"That's weird" Momo said that made Sana look at her.

"You find me weird too, Momoring?" Sana asked with a sad tone and her eyes were about to tear up upon hearing that.

"Uhhh, no. What are you saying?" Momo scratched her head because she doesn't know what to say.

"Do I look so weird right now, Tzuyu? Do you still love me?" Sana asked. Sana's mood swings are totally on another level.

"I will always love you no matter what you look like. You're not weird, okay?" Tzuyu said as she kissed her wife's forehead. She then cut the bitter gourde and melt the chocolates and gave it to Sana right away.

Sana looks so happy eating it and Momo can't control herself. She silently laugh at her bestfriend eating a weird combination of food.

"Stop laughing, unnie. One day, you'll experience that too" Tzuyu said and Momo just giggled. Tzuyu then saw a plastic full of bones of chicken and she immediately approached Momo about it.

"Unnie, you gave her a whole chicken?"

"Yeah. She requested it"

"She ate all of it?" Tzuyu asked because that's a lot for Sana to take in.

"Yeah. I can't believe it" Momo said and Tzuyu sat beside her pregnant wife. She rubs her hand behind her back while Sana is busy eating her food.

"Be careful on what you eat, baby" Tzuyu said and Sana immediately looked at her.

"Tzuyu taste it. It's yummy" Sana said and made Tzuyu eat the bitter gourde with chocolate. Tzuyu smiled while chewing it even though it tastes so weird for her.

"It's yummy, right? I'll give you more" Sana said and Tzuyu just nodded her head.

"You guys look so adorable" Momo uttered. The doorbell rang and Momo quickly stood up to open the door.

"Oh hi. Come in" Momo greeted upon seeing Cheng Xiao.

"Hello. I just want to visit Sana" she said while they're walking towards the living room.

"Hello" Xiao greeted Sana and Tzuyu.

"Hi Xiao" Tzuyu greeted back and Sana continued to eat her food.

"I just came here to give this to Sana" Xiao said and handed a box of maternity clothing.

"Thank you, Xiao" Tzuyu said and Sana finally looked at her.

"Hello, Xiao. Thank you" she said as she walks closer to give the visitor a hug.

"Congratulations. I also can't wait to see the baby" Xiao said and they talked for a few minutes before she finally left.

"Why am so fat and Cheng Xiao looks so freaking sexy and gorgeous?" Sana asked

"Aigoo. You're so adorable, Sana" Tzuyu wrapped her arms around Sana's waist and made her walk towards the mirror.

"Look at you, you're just fat for nine months because you're carrying our baby but you still look gorgeous and sexy"

"Really?"

"Yes. You're still the sexiest and hottest woman I've ever seen" Tzuyu said to make her feel better. Sana then kissed Tzuyu's lips because her heart fluttered about what she said.

"I'm sleepy" Sana whispered and Tzuyu carefully carried her bridal style through their bed. Tzuyu really treats her wife like a princess because Sana's parents didn't get a chance to treat their only child like that. She's not only doing this because she wants it but she's also doing this for them.

"Tzuyu! I'll go home now" Momo shouted from the living room.

"Yes unnie. Thank you" Tzuyu shouted back before she hugged Sana.

"Why are you so cute, Tzuyu?" Sana asked and started pinching Tzuyu's cheeks.

"You're so cute ahh" Sana squealed and Tzuyu cheeks are so red because she's pinching it hard.

"Baby" Tzuyu said but Sana continued to play with her face.

"Baby Tzuyu" Sana uttered and flooded the younger girl's face with kisses.