142 『Narrative』

Sana immediately went to Sapphire Entertainment because she's damn worried about what happened to Tzuyu. As soon as she parked the car, Tzuyu welcomed her infront of the company. She tightly embraced the younger and quickly observed her face.

"Are you okay? May I see" Sana uttered as she checks Tzuyu's wound behind the gauze and bandage.

"Who did this to your pretty face? Are you sure you're okay? Tell me if you're not feeling well" Sana can't stop asking and Tzuyu just cupped her girlfriend's face because she looks really worried about what happened.

"I'm fine, babylove. Let's go out today"

"Wait... Did you check the CCTV?

"Too bad, the CCTV didn't caught it. The person who did this is wearing a black mask in a motorcycle" Tzuyu said and the two of them stared at each other because they are thinking the same person.

"Whatever. I don't wanna think about that. Let's go out" Tzuyu grabbed the car key from Sana's hand as she opened the other side of the door for Sana.

"I can do it though"

"I'm a gentlewoman" Tzuyu grinned. Holding the steering on her left hand while the other is holding Sana's hand.

"I should drive the car. You look tired" Sana said and Tzuyu kissed the latter's hand.

"I told you before that you're my charger, right?" She looked at Sana and her smile showed her dimple.

"Ahh so cute" Sana giggled.

They went to Myeongdong just to eat street foods just like what they did before. They are times that they are feeding each other and the people around them are squealing because of their cuteness.

"I'm so full. I think I need to go to the comfort room" Sana said as she squatted down while holding Tzuyu's hand.

"Let's go there" Tzuyu pulled the latter closer to her and they heard the people giggling causing for the two of them to blush. They covered their face while laughing and went straight to a public comfort room.

"Are you really going to take out what you eat?" Tzuyu asked and Sana shook her head.

"Gotta check my face in the mirror" Sana replied. Tzuyu just watched her while crossing her arms.

"Is it bloated?" Sana asked. She's holding her cheeks while showing it to Tzuyu.

"You're beautiful, you're gorgeous, you're pretty, you're stunning, you're attractive, you're good-looking, you're hot, you're sexy, you're cute, and you're mine" Tzuyu said with a captivating smile that makes Sana's heart melt.

"I didn't know smooth is your middle name"

Tzuyu fixed her hair while looking at the mirrow. She then noticed that she didn't apply a lipstick.

"Give me some lipstick, Sana" Tzuyu said and Sana suddenly kissed her to give her some lipstick. That escalated quickly and now Tzuyu's heart can't stop beating like a drum.

"You're blushing. Hahaha" Sana teased the younger girl causing for Tzuyu to press her lips against Sana's.

"Look who's blushing" Tzuyu mocked.

When the comfort room became crowded, they decided to go outside to look for some random clothes.

"Try this MLB outfit" Tzuyu said. She handed out black hoodie and a leather jacket. Sana then went inside the fitting room to try the outfit.

"Add this cap" Tzuyu added before Sana locks the door.

She sat at the stool while crossing her leg, waiting for her girlfriend to come out with that outfit.

Sana opened the door and she posed infront of Tzuyu, making the younger gasps in awe.

"Damn baby, you're hot as fuck"

"I received a lot of compliments today, huh?" Putting her hands around thr younger girl's nape

"Let's buy that" Tzuyu said as she drag Sana inside the fitting room and lock the door before she push the latter to the wall. She take Sana's hands and pin them above her head before she leaned down and kiss the older girl's lips passionately.

"T-Tzuyu" Sana stuttered when Tzuyu started removing the leather jacket and her hoodie.

"I'm just helping you change your clothes" Tzuyu chuckled and she received a pinch from Sana.

"Ahhh" Tzuyu growled when Sana started biting her shoulder.

"What are you doing? It hurts" the younger girl complained.

"I hate you. Go out"

"Really? You hate me?" She grinned, slowly roaming her hands around Sana's waist and back, making the older one shiver with her touch.

"Fuck the tease"

"Hahahaha" Tzuyu held her stomach while laughing out loud.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Tzuyu?" Sana asked while wearing her clothes.

"WHAT?!"

"Just tell me"

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

Sana also started laughing out loud with Tzuyu's reaction. The two just can't stop teasing each other and that's straight up adorable.

After that, they continued choosing some good clothes to wear and quickly paid for it.

They went to a café to rest and get heated for awhile because the cold breeze is filling them out. They sat side by side with their arms locked around each other.

"Feels so good to see you after a having a heavy schedule at work" Tzuyu mumbled.

"Feels so good to be with you" Sana said, softly scratching her fingers on Tzuyu's chin.

Tzuyu then rested her head on Sana's shoulder as her eyes are getting drowsy due to tiredness.

"I will drive the car, okay?" Sana said but Tzuyu fell asleep on her shoulder. She really looks like a cuddly baby and Sana let her sleep for awhile.

"A baby that is trapped in a giant body" Sana chuckled, adoring her giant baby while sipping her coffee.