165 explicit

Liked by yoo

Liked by yoo.jeongyeon, prettynayeon, hiraimomo, dubudbu and 708,029 others

t_chou☑️ Wake up, sleepyhead.

View all 230,829 comments

prettynayeon☑️ : She's probably tired with your date last night

yoo.jeongyeon☑️ : We're not invited last night 🆗🆒

hiraimomo : What's the best dish that you cooked for her birthday?

dubudubu : holy moly

jihyo☑️ : oh gosh

ballerina_mn : It's already 12:04PM. Wake up @sanapomu

rapstar_chae : rest well sana unnie

satzu : is she naked? asdfghjkl

satzuofficial : give us a satzu visual baby
t_chou☑️ : *babies
satzu : OMYGOSH BABIES
satzuoffical : I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. I'M SHAKING OMG!!!!!

••••

"Goodmorning, goodafternoon. Are you really that tired, baby?" Tzuyu flooded her kisses the moment Sana opened her eyes.

"Yeah" Sana said as she pulled Tzuyu closer to her. She wrapped her arm around Tzuyu's nape and the younger girl buried her face on the latter's neck.

"Don't make me wet" Sana said and her groggy voice turned Tzuyu on.

"Tzuyu-ah" Sana whispered when she felt Tzuyu's hand roaming around her body again.

"Yaaah pervert" she shouted as she blushed so hard when Tzuyu's hand gently rubs her clit.

"Pervert? You like it" Tzuyu chuckled and Sana grab her wrist to bite her fingers.

"Oucchhh stop. You're hurting my magic fingers" Tzuyu complained while laughing with her girlfriend's cute act.

"You better eat your meal now. It's past 12. I don't want you to starve" Tzuyu said as she stood up first to help Sana to stand up.

"Carry me please" Sana said with her cute voice and Tzuyu couldn't help but to pinch her cheeks.

"Your wish is my command, my queen" Tzuyu said as she carried Sana to the dining area.

"Wait... it's cold" Sana was about to walk away to get some clothes but Tzuyu pulled her hand and made her sit on her lap.

"I will hug your naked frame while you're eating the food" Tzuyu said as she tightly hug her from behind.

"Chou Fucking Tzuyu"

"Just tell me if you want my magic fingers because I can feel your wet -" Tzuyu couldn't finish her sentence when Sana forcedly pushed a whole hotdog on Tzuyu's mouth causing for her to choke. Tzuyu immediately pulled it out and Sana burst out laughing when she saw Tzuyu glaring at her.

Tzuyu then let her go as she walks inside the bedroom. Sana thought Tzuyu is mad that's why she followed her but Tzuyu only went there to get a thick blanket to cover Sana's body. After doing that, she gave her a forehead kiss and the two of them happily ate their brunch at the table.