61 『Narrative』explicit

While watching the movie, Sana tilted her head to look at Tzuyu and she accidentally press her lips against the younger one because their face were too close to each other. She awkwardly looked back at the big screen as she gulp, trying not to react about what happened.

Tzuyu moved her hands as she hold Sana's face. She wordlessly cupped her face as she leaned in and pressed a tender, probing kiss to her lips. Sana pulled away immediately but Tzuyu did it again causing for her to move her lips against the latter. Heat flooded Sana's face and a pang of desire sparked in her heart.

The movie was finally done and all lights inside the theater lighted up and both of them stopped when they saw other people walking downstairs to go outside.

Sana quickly stood up from the theater's bed and went outside without waiting for Tzuyu. She dialed Hansol's number a lot of times because she really wants to go home right now just to fix her door and lock herself the whole day.

"I'm back" Hansol said as he hold Sana's shoulders. He checked her face and saw how red Sana's face is because of that kiss.

"Hmm?" Hansol hummed while looking at her face.

"I want to go home"

"Where's Tzuyu?" Hansol roamed his eyes around to find Tzuyu, seconds later, he saw her talking to someone and it was Dylan and Minghao.

"Hey bros" Hansol walks towards them as they made a fist bump to each other.

"How long you've been here, Dylan?" Hansol asked like he's really close to Dylan but he's actually not.

"Fresh from China" Dylan laughed as he tap Tzuyu's shoulder.

"I'm with Minghao right now and we're going to film a music video here. Luckily, I saw this beautiful girl. I miss you, Tzu" He said and Sana's eyebrows furrowed once again while listening to their conversation.

"I'm going home. I'm tired" Sana complained as she starts to walk away from them.

"I want to hang out with them, Tzuyu. Here's the key of my car. Please take care of it or I'll kick you out of the house" Hansol declared while crossing his arms. He loves that car so much that made Tzuyu laugh at him.

Tzuyu wander her eyes around the place but she can't see Sana anymore. The girl grab a cab and went home alone because she will fix her own door so she can finally lock it up.

Tzuyu started the engine, while driving at the main road, she got lost because she totally forgot her phone at the table awhile ago and she can't use the google maps or any apps to look for some direction.

After how many hours, she finally reached the house with the help of some people she saw. She stretched her arms before she went inside the house.

Tzuyu checked the time and it's now 6PM. She tilted her head and saw Sana's door. It's not broken anymore because she asked someone to fix it for her.

Tzuyu knocked a lot of times on her room but Sana didn't open the door for her.

"Sana?" Tzuyu called out as she knock again. She press her ear at her bedroom door and she heard a familiar voice again.

"Ahh . . Ahh. . Ahh" Her eyebrows furrowed upon hearing that voice but she thought Sana is hurting herself or she's just treating her wound right now.

"Are you okay?

Sana is not doing it with someone else, she's actually doing it alone while no one else was there.

"May I help you?" Tzuyu is asking if she can help her clean her wound but that sounds so different when Sana heard it.

"Ahh .. ah Fuck" Sana cursed as she thrusts her own fingers harder inside of her while massaging her breast, adding more pleasure of it. She tried so hard not to let out a moan while doing it, now that she knows that Tzuyu is standing infront of her door.

"Fucking shit" she said when she finally released her orgasm. She covered her whole body with a blanket and she doesn't want to go out anymore.

"Are you okay?" Tzuyu asked while knocking non-stop

"Yeah, I'm fine. You shithead, I hate you. Stop knocking at my door" she shouted out loud as she close her eyes because she feel so embarrassed about it but she doesn't know that Tzuyu is too innocent right now and she's not thinking that Sana actually did that inside the room.