191 『Narrative』

Sana observed how beautiful Tzuyu's face is while the younger girl is sleeping. She volunteered to take care of the babies even though she's tired from work. Sana is not feeling well last night that's why Tzuyu let her rest for awhile.

"I love you so much" Sana whispered near Tzuyu's ear and gave her a kiss on her right cheek.

Tzuyu woke up and she immediately pulled Sana much closer to her to give her a morning kiss.

"Goodmorning baby Tzuyu. Sorry for waking you up" Sana greeted the younger girl as she gives her a warm embrace.

"Are you okay now?" Tzuyu asked and Sana nodded her head.

"I want more kisses please" Tzuyu requested and Sana leaned closer to the younger girl without hesitation. They kissed each other sweetly and passionately but their baby started crying causing for them to stop.

"That's probably Hyewon. She's hungry again" Sana chuckled and immediately lift up baby Hyewon from the crib.

"Hi baby. Goodmorning" Sana greeted the baby and gave her a forehead kiss.

"Stop crying now, babygirl. Mommy's here" Sana cooed in her sweetest voice causing for Tzuyu to smile widely while looking at her wife.

Sana sat on their bed to breastfeed the baby and Tzuyu hugged her from behind. She also rested her chin on her wife's shoulder while the latter is busy breastfeeding their baby.

"Are you still sleepy, love? You can sleep for awhile. I can carry it" Sana said as she softly caressed Tzuyu's face.

"I'm fine here" Tzuyu replied and Sana let her stay there because that's what she wants.

Tzuyu's hands roamed around Sana's waist started kissing her wife's neck that sent shivers down to Sana's spine.

"Hmmm?" Sana hummed as she tilted her head to look at Tzuyu.

"It's been awhile but you're still not allowed for that, so let me give you a lot of kisses" Tzuyu said. She flooded Sana a lot of kisses and Minjoo started crying from the crib. Tzuyu carried her right away and she immediately stopped crying.

"Are you hungry too? Hmm?" Tzuyu asked and they exchanged the babies that they're holding. When Sana finally carried baby Minjoo, the baby girl started crying again.

"Why are you crying? You don't like Mommy? You want Mama Tzuyu?" Sana asked while cupping the baby's cheeks.

"Mama Tzuyu doesn't have a milk" Sana said that made Tzuyu laughed out loud. Sana stood up and swayed her body for Minjoo to stop crying.

While Sana is busy with Minjoo, Tzuyu is currently playing with Hyewon on the bed. She's chanting random words to make the baby laugh.

"Arf arf arf" Tzuyu chanted and Hyewon finally laughed. She enjoyed hearing the baby's laughter that's why she repeated it a lot of times.

"I suddenly miss our dog. I hope he's fine with Jun" Tzuyu said because they let the dog stay with Jun for awhile to pay more attention for the babies.

"I saw Jun yesterday" Sana said

"Where?"

"At the corridor. He's with Minghao" Sana replied and now Tzuyu is thinking deeply if Jun is gay just like Jeonghan.

"If Jun will come out of the closet, he will probably say he's the most handsome gay" Tzuyu said and the two of them laughed together.

The doorbell suddenly rang that's why Sana immediately walks towards the door to open it.

"Hi baby Hyewon" Momo greeted right away without looking at Sana.

"How dare you ignore me? For your information, you're greeting the wrong baby" Sana exclaimed.

"They are twins, still the same" Momo replied as she carefully carried in her arms.

"Are you a top or a bottom?" Momo asked to the baby causing for Sana to slap her bestfriend's butt.

"Why are you asking that to my baby?" Sana glared at her and Momo just giggled.

"Hi Tzuyu, Hi baby Minjoo"

"It's Hyewon" Sana corrected.

"Ah whatever" Momo uttered.

"Why are you alone, unnie?" Tzuyu curiously asked.

"Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie are on vacation, Jihyo is practicing for her tour, Mina and Chaeyoung are busy preparing for their wedding, and Dahyun and I broke up"

"Seriously?" Sana and Tzuyu reacted.

"Just kidding. She's busy filming a variety show right now. I'll visit her later" Momo replied.

"I thought you two broke up for real" Tzuyu said while scratching her head.

"Did you know that Sana committed a crime few months ago, Tzuyu?" Momo said to change the topic.

"Momoring!"

"What crime? What happened?" Tzuyu asked.

"Don't believe her. That was just an ant" Sana shouted out loud.

"Oh really? Hahaha"

"What happened?" Tzuyu asked once again.

"She killed an ant and she cried so hard because of it" Momo said and slowly laid down baby Minjoo on the crib because she's now sleeping.

"You really cried so hard for the ant?" Tzuyu asked causing for Sana to pout.

"I don't really know why I'm sad when I killed it" Sana explained.

"She was like "Momoring, I killed an ant. What will happen to the family of this ant?" and she's crying so hard on the floor while looking at the box" Momo imitated Sana's voice while telling the story.

"My wife is weird" Tzuyu said causing for Sana to look at her intently.

"I'm weird?" Sana asked.

"During your pregnant months" Tzuyu quickly replied.

"Ah okay. I'm weird" Sana walks away and sulked at the corner.

"No. I'm just kidding, baby" Tzuyu was about to follow her but she realized that Hyewon is still awake.

"Unnie, can you play with Hyewon for awhile?" Tzuyu asked and Momo quickly agreed. Tzuyu immediately followed Sana and Momo silently laughed because they look so cute having a little argument like this.

"Hey, baby. I'm just kidding" Tzuyu approached her wife but she's totally ignoring.

"You're so damn cute during those months. I love you" Tzuyu said but she's still sulking.

"I love you, Sana"
"I love you, babylove"
"I love you, Mrs. Chou"
"I love you, sanapenos"
"I love you, mommy"
"I love- " Tzuyu couldn't finish her sentence because Sana closed the gap between them by giving her a kiss. She really can't resist Tzuyu.

"I love you too"