14 『Narrative』

Minghao finally stopped knocking causing for Sana to turn off the phone call.

"Do you think that will work?" Sana asked as she turn back the phone to Hansol.

"I hope Minghao will tell that I'm fucking a girl to Seungkwan. That guy can't stop bothering me and Minghao can't stop pushing me to that guy. I'm not gay" Hansol complained. They are faking the moans and groans to make Minghao stop pushing Hansol to Seungkwan.

"Hahahaha. Just accept him. I know you like Seungkwan" Sana teased him

"Stop it Sana. By the way, I like your fake moans" Hansol said and Sana hit his broad shoulder.

"Shit. You turned me on" Hansol admitted as he run in the bathroom.

"What are you going to do?"

"Shut the fuck up and stay away from the bathroom" Hansol shouted out loud

"Okay" Sana said as she sat on the couch.

"I hate you for uploading that pic on your Instagram. Momo thought it's us" Sana said, talking about the picture cuddling on the couch.

"Why? You and Yuta looks so sweet on that pic. Are you going to answer him now?" Hansol asked after using the bathroom.

"I'm still thinking about it"

"You told me that you like him so much? Not a couple but you guys are always kissing and making out?" Hansol asked. He sat beside Sana and quickly turned on the television.

"I do like him so much and I'm still trying to figure out if he's the one for me"

"It's not good that you guys are always making out. I know it's not sexual intercourse, still not good for me. Not good that he's touching you like that" Hansol said as he pat Sana's back.

"I like it so it's okay. I'm also not in relationship before but I let that person fuck me. Oh well, this guy is different. He said he loves me and he's just waiting for me to make our relationship official" Sana said as she look at Hansol.

"I know it's a liberated country but okay, you said so. Let's go out tomorrow with Seungkwan and Yuta then"

"Are you serious? Hahahaha. Not gay, huh?"

"Shut up" Hansol exclaimed.

"What if Minghao will actually tell to Seungkwan that we're fucking each other? Omg, no more double date"

"He's down for me" Hansol proudly said

"Whoaaaah. There's a super typhoon"