Epilogue - Part 2

<~ Neveh's P.O.V. ~>

"Oh my goodness! It's their first steps! Film it! Film it!" Emma shout from living room. I ran into the living room, from the kitchen, with a camera in my hands.
"They are so adorable." I say, behind the camera.

~~~

"CAEL AND EVANGELOS! WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I shout from the doorframe. They quickly turned their heads towards me and they looked guilty. There were differnt colours of lines on the radiators and felt tips in their hands. I took the pens from them and cleaned everything up, before Emma sees it.

I am angry but they already got in trouble and it would be cruel, if they got punished again.

~~~

"I'm gonna get youuu!" I shouted playfully, chasing the kids. Laugher fills the whole house.
"Ahh!" " don't get me momma!" Evangelos shouts, still running.

~~~

I walked into our room to see Emma staring at herself, in the mirror. I walk up, behind her, and held her towards my chest. I saw her close her eyes, out of comfort.
"Why do you love me? I'm so ugly and worthless." I turned her around and I we made eye contact.
"Do you want to know why I love you?" I heard silence.
"I love you because you are so adorable. You are sassy, over-protective, cute. You are a strong woman who has gone through so much, you don't even know how you did it. I love you because you are perfect in your own special way, every single flaw that you have, puts me in awe. I love you Emma so much and don't stop thinking that." I felt her pull me into a gentle hug. I kissed her, on top of her head.

~~~

"Ooh is this the famous Neveh?" A lady asked. I don't know who she is and why's she's in our house but she needs to get out!
"Can you get out? I don't know who you are!" I said threatening her and flashing my red eyes, to show dominance.
"This is my mother, please be nice."

My eyes widened.
"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry. Please forgive me!" I begged her.
"Haha, yeah, you forgive you. Also Emma you have a good partner, Cherish it." I smiled at her.

~~~

"Soooo... mom is having the kids tommorow so we have the time to ourselves." I smiled brightly, at Emma.
"Yes we can finally sleep!" Emma shouted.
"I was thinking about something else..." I flashed my black eyes at her.
"No, I wanna sleep." She replied. I slapped my forehead and chuckled.
"I love you so much." I pecked her lips.

~~~

I was sitting on the chair reading an autobiography about someone's journey through their mental health situations.
"Go say hi to nana!" I heard Cael say. I also head a small squeal and quiet but quick footsteps coming towards me. I placed my book down and opened my arms for them embrace from Evenlynn.
"Daddy and dada are getting married, but don't tell them that I told you." I opened my eyes, out of shock and gasped.

She looked at me and placed her finger on her lips and shushed me. I zipped my mouth shut and threw the key. She giggled at my immature behaviour.

~~~

"Mom..." I heard Evagelos say. He was sad.
"Yeah? Is something wrong?"
"I want to talk to you." I nodded.
"Okay this is really hard to say but please accept me. This is who you am."
"I would support you and accept you no matter what." He smiled at me.
"I'm transgender..." Tears start streaming down his... no her face.
"Don't cry darling. I will always love you no matter who or what you are." I hugged her and kissed her forehead.