~ 8 ~

<~ Neveh's P.O.V. ~>

I woke up in Emma's arms. I smiled at what happened last night. I am happy she is my true love.

Every Angel has their own true love, sometimes it's a human or sometimes it something else, other than an Angel, once someone got a goat as their true love. That glitch was hilarious. But I am happy; I have someone like Emma. I would not change my true love at all.

I woke up Emma by kissing multiple times around her face. I heard her giggle before opening her eyes. As soon as she looked at me, we both smiled; as I watched her cheeks go to a pinky shade.
"You're so cute!" I said, snuggling into the crook of her neck. I felt her hug me.

"So are we going to make some breakfast?" I asked, smiling down at her, as I am sat up on the bed.
"Yes!" She said, getting out of bed. I swung my legs off the bed and lazily followed her downstairs, to the kitchen.

"So what are we gonna cook today, Miss Chef?" I asked, smiling.
"Should we make a full English breakfast?"
"Ooh yess! I haven't eaten that for ages!" I said, excited.

"Okay." She laughed. "So I'll fry the eggs and cook the bacon and sausages and you can make the toast and black pudding." She said.
"Sounds like a deal" I nodded, shaking her hand, making a giggle come out of her mouth.

I have put the bread in the toaster.
"Oww!" I heard a shout after a wince. I rushed over.
"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned, looking at her arm.
"Yeah, I just burned myself from the fat."
"Lemme help you" I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs on my waist and then I gently placed her on the counter and turned off the cooker. I walked back to her arm and looked at it.
"It looks like a burn, I'm going to heal it. It might feel strange but it won't hurt." I smiled.
"Neveh, honestly it's fine." She assured me.
"No if you are hurt, it is my duty, as an Angel, to heal you or at least help you."
"Okay." She said, defeated.

My hand slowly hover over Emma's arm and I let the sparks go into her, letting it heal nicely, not even a mark, in sight.

"That felt so strange" she giggled.
"Doing it, feels weird too" I chuckled and smiled after.

After we finished cooking and eating our breakfast, I went to watch some 'Simpsons' because they were nothing else on, as Emma gets ready upstairs.

"Hey Neveh, I'm going round to Olivia's house, is that okay?" She asked.
"How come you're asking? I'm not in charge of who you can or can't see." I assured her, smiling.
"Oh okay, thank you" she gave me a kiss on the cheek and went out of the door.

I decided to have a surprise for her, when she comes back home...

Ooh a cliffhanger!!