~ 1 ~

<~ Emma's P.O.V. ~>

I'm excited for today because I am going to a house party, my best friend, Olivia, have hosted. She has the best parties in this whole town. She invited everyone and she has one of the biggest house here, there're drugs and alcohol but I'll never go near that stuff. There're  also karaoke and mu-
My thoughts got interrupted by knock at my bedroom door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Hey Emma, it's me!" I heard Nick, say from the other side of the door.
I sighed out of relief.
"Yeah, what do you need?" I asked, opening the door,
"We're going to a party now, you ready?"
"Yeah I am, can you promise me not to drink or take anything?"
"I can't exactly promise that" he smirked. I rolled my eyes and left the room.

———————————

"I'M GONNA GO UPSTAIRS!" I heard Nick drunkly shout, with a girl by him. They left and I knew he wouldn't cheat on me so I went to talk and dance with Olivia and my other friends.

I kept hearing moans from upstairs. Me being nosy, I have to check it out.

I followed the sound and it stopped at the room, Nick said he was gonna go in. I kicked the door open to see Nick and that fucking slut, half naked.

"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU NICK!" I shouted and ran out. I felt Nick quickly grab my wrist.
"GET THE FUCK... OFF ME!" I hissed. He let go, clearly scared.
"Let me explain" He said, nearly crying.
"This is enough to explain" I said pointing between Nick and his one-night stand. I will never forgive him, never again.
"You might as well keep her because we're done!" I shout, tears running down my face.
"NO! PLEASE!" I heard him scream as I run downstairs, followed by some stares, and out of the door.

When I got home, I was happy I lived alone because I don't even want to see him agian, not even in my dreams. I went straight to my bedroom to get changed into my pyjamas and then went to the bathroom, to take off the pounds of makeup. I felt like I was being watched. I turned around, to find that nothing is there. Well that freaked me out, I shouldn't be worried though.

I slid into my bed and pulled my duvet cover to my chin then I went on my phone, to see a text message from Olivia and one from Nick. I ignored that one.

<—————————————>
Bezzooo... ♥️
Olivia: Emma, where are you? I'm getting worried xx
Emma: Sorry, I went home, I'll tell you everything when you're sober lol 😂😂xx
Olivia: Alright, can you send that group photo? xx
Emma: Okay, I'll be a sec xx

<————————————->

I looked through my camera roll to see loads of photos of me and Nick, honestly we looked so cute. I burst out with tears, from heartbreak.

A bright, blinding light comes from the ceiling. I was curious yet scared. What the hell is happening to my room? I saw a human figure... WITH WINGS!!

I was in awe. She had a body of a goddess. She was so beautiful. The stunning thing had brown almost black hair and these ocean eyes. I watched her as she smiled, her smile made my stomach flutter.

I am so confused. Why do I feel this way about HER? She's a woman. Am I a lesbian? Or am I bisexual? So many questions were running through my mind.

"Hey..." I heard a beautiful, soft voice, that instantly stopped all of my thoughts. I saw her smile, agian.
"Hey..." I say, suddenly shy.

She slowly walked closer, fearing that she'll scare me, with her wings fully exposed, they were so big and gorgeous.

I have fell in love with an Angel...