Prologue Part Two - Neveh

<~ Neveh's P.O.V. ~>

People, well humans, are normally scared of the real me. The real me have big, beautiful, white wings, seeing other angels wings, that are small and very light grey, I would say that I'm quite proud of my wings. Being an Angel, I have to watch my true love, my true love is Emma Forrester. I want to meet her but I can't because my father won't let me, he's scared to expose me, again.

Last time, I was dating a beautiful girl, yes I am a lesbian and proud, anyway I would sneak out The Upper World to Land, to meet this girl and we did many things with eachother and in the middle of town centre, we had our first kiss, I liked it to much and exposed myself, making my wings pop out and a glowing, white shadow surrounding me. The lovely girl was scared out of her mind, as well as many other people around us. Let's just say, I got in a lot of trouble. My dad set me a task; to watch over Emma and if she is hurt, I can come and visit her.

She haven't been hurt physically, mentally or emotionally since she found Nick, it worries me because I know she doesn't love him. She needs to take risks, I know she wants to but she is too scared because of her past.

Neveh is a beautiful Angel. She is kind, loving, sweet, loyal, gentle and very protective. She has dark brown, almost brown long hair. Most Angels have small wings but she is one of a kind. Neveh has gorgeous, big, pure white wings and she uses them as an advantage, from flying away quickly or using them to save others. Neveh has bright blue eyes and she is a lesbian and very proud of it.

She had a few girlfriends until her dad said that she will never last long with them. That was the night he told her about the beautiful girl names Emma Forrester and that she is Neveh's true love and she has to watch over her and she does, she won't lay her eye off her, she loves her, dearly.