~ 17 ~

<~ Emma's P.O.V. ~>

A slow, steady car journey that turns into an almost deadly ride. I am Stacy Smith and this is the SSnews. I am hear to talk about how a young girl called Emma Forrester and her girlfriend Neveh has a deadly car crash.
This is a photo of the crash:

Emma survived as well as everyone else in the car but she suffered the most

Emma survived as well as everyone else in the car but she suffered the most. Forrester was caught up in a coma but after a day she woke up. It was a shocker to the whole world. Emma if you are watching this? I hope you'll feel better soon. Now let's go to John Williams about the weather...

I turned off the TV and looked at Neveh. The picture it showed had a lead to my memory. I now remember. Tears started to stream down my face. It was just like my dreams.
"Come here Emma. It's going to be all gone soon, it's going to get better, I promise." She said, once I was in her arms.

We are currently at home because it has been a week. I am fixed in the outside but I'm numb on the inside. I want to die but I want to suffer.
"I need to go to the toilet." I told Neveh and she let me go.

As soon as I walking in the bathroom. I locked the door and went straight to the drawer. The drawer with all of my darkest habits. I haven't done this ever since me and Nick got together. This drawer has blades, pills, knives, scissors. These sharp objects; were the only thing that was keeping me sane, at the time.

I picked up the sharpest blade and glide it across my skin. 1 by 1 most of my thoughts had gone. I go one step closer, now all of my worries have gone, another step deeper, my insecurities has gone.

<~ Neveh's P.O.V. ~>

I heard a small murmur in the bathroom. You had to check it out.
"Emma, you okay in there?"

- No Response -

"Emma, you alright?"

- No Response -

"Emma open the door!"

- No Response -

"I'm going to kick the door open!"

- No Response -

I kicked the door open to see a puddle of blood, surrounding a lifeless body. I ran up to her, holding her head and screaming with pain.

"Emma! Please don't leave me!"

I ran to her phone to call 999, since I don't have a phone.

"Hello, what's your emergency?"
"HELP PLEASE HELP! MY GIRLFRIEND IS CUTTING AND I DIDN'T KNOW! SHE IS NOW IN A PUDDLE IN BLOOD IN THE BATHROOM! PLEASE HELP!" I cry my words to the phone.
"Okay, I have sent an ambulance." "Help is on the way, just unlock your door so they can come in"
"Okay" I hung up and ran towards the door to unlock it.

I ran straight back to Emma, cradling her to my chest. Trying to find a pulse. I screamed out of frustration and pain when I couldn't find one.

I am not giving up.