~ 19 ~

<~ Neveh's P.O.V. ~>

I am clinging Emma to my dear life. She's an angel and I need to teach her about her wings m, her eyes, her shadow, her aura thing and her hidden pose. Mine is mind-reading.
"You look worried, are you okay?" I heard a gentle voice, below me.

I am worried, no... not worried. I'm terrified. What if they find us? I am going to be in danger and most importantly Emma would be in danger.
Should I lie to her? Or should I ignore her? Actually I'm going to be honest.
"I am worried, there is no escaping from that man, but I am trying my best, to not get us caught." I say.
"So we are running for the rest of our lives?" She asked, a little angry. I nodded, slowly... a little scared.
"I rather go to hell, than run from people, I'm sorry but I wouldn't be safe."

I looked at her in disbelief.
"Do you even know what hell is like?"
"Yes..."
"What is it then?"
"It's like lava and fire and there's like the devil and all that." She answered, so surely. I shakes my head.
"It's nothing like that at all!" I shouted. I flew down to a field and gently placed her down, on the ground.
"What is it then?" She softly asked back, confused and a little scared.
"Hell is like your personal fears and/or phobias... like for you there would be loads of spiders and holes."
"It still sounds better." She sassily answered back.
"DONT YOU GET IT!" I shouted in her face. She backed up and tears started filling her eyes and one slid down her cheek. I made her cry...

I walked up to her, slowly. It really hurts my heart seeing her cry. Seeing her hurt. I hugged her, she hugged back and cried into my chest. I have her a gentle kiss in the top of her head.
"I'm sorry darling." I whispered into her ear, softly. "I'm so sorry..."

Small chapter today :)