~ 18 ~

<~ Emma's P.O.V. ~>

Angels are everywhere. I am walking down the streets but the roads are white and fluffy, like clouds. Everyone's so friendly. I swear I heared people say "Goodmorning" at least 10 time. I walked towards this castle.

"Hello Emma." I heard a thundering but relaxing voice. I just out of fear because it was so sudden.
"Hello?" I said, more of a question.

A giant human figure comes out of a shadow. It scared me, I wanted to run away but I felt pulled towards him.
"So Emma, unfortunately you have commited suicide. Can you tell me the reason why?"

I looked at him confused.

Why does he want to know? Why does he have to know? What is he going to do about it?

But I felt like I had to obey.
"I had enough of life, I felt like I was worthless and I had no feelings towards anyone but my true love. I loved her with all of my heart, but I felt like I don't deserve her, I am fat, selfish, annoying, clingy and mean. I mean who would want me?" I said, quietly at the end. Tears start streaming down my face.

I heard an echoing boom from the giant, wooden door behind me. I swiftly turned to see the person I needed the most.
The person who has the same blue ocean eyes.
The person who has the same brown almost black hair.
The person who has the same smile that makes my stomach flutter.
The same person who makes me have questions about my sexual orientation.

I saw my true love run to me in slow motion as I fall to the ground because if how overwhelming things are. I felt a pair of wings cover me. I opened my eyes as I felt the warmth engulfing me. I saw white feathers as well as a face. The beautiful face.

She smiled at me, it was sympathy-looking. She wiped my tears and gently kissed my salty lips.
"I want you." She confessed.

Neveh opened her wings to see the manly figure and his guards were staring at us, in disgust.
"You are both a fag?" One of the guards asked, speaking for everyone but me and Neveh.

"I wouldn't exactly call it that," Neveh said, smirking a little. I gasped as well as everyone else, including the man.

I heard a deep, bitter chuckle and watched him decide between a white button and a red button. He hovered his fist over the deep red button and I heard a screeching scream.
"NOO!"

I quickly turned my heard towards Neveh, to see her crying. She swiftly opened her wings again and lift me up and zoomed out of the door. I stared at her face, fighting my fear of hights. He face has a type of determination and a little bit of fear on it. Should I be scared? Should I help her? How do I help her?

"You don't have to help me or be scared, I have this under control." She smiled down at me. I looked at her confused.
"How did you know I was thinking that?" I asked. She smiled and tapped her nose, I glared at her and she chuckled at me. We then turned to this portal thing. To be honest, I don't know what it is.

"You are going back to earth."

...