~ 7 ~

<~ Emma's P.O.V. ~>

As I lay on her chest, she stared at my eyes, I looked deep into hers. I saw a deep blue colour, slowly turning to to a bright green colour. I watched her stare soon move from my eyes to my lips, then she looked back into my eyes.

I then had another urge to kiss her, but because I'm so self-conscious, I'm too shy. I watched her lean in slowly. I leant in and I met her soft, gentle lips, in the middle. I slowly flutter my eyes close, feeling all the electricity running through my body. I will never forget this feeling. This kiss was very special to me, it felt like nothing around me will hurt me again.

We started to move our lips in sync, this is the best kiss I ever had. I parted our lips and looked deep into her eyes, agian. She had her wings wide open and a red shadow around her and her eyes were orange. I smiled at how beautiful she looked.

I wanted to finish what we left of, at the trampolining park." She said confidently, smiling.
"I definitely enjoyed it" I blushed and pecked her in the lips and lay beside her and went on my phone.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and a face snuggling into my neck. I giggled because it tickled. I felt her smile, on my skin.

"Emma?"
"Yeah?"
"What are we? Because I really like you. No, not like. I love you" she asked. I felt my face burn up.
"Anything you want" I smiled, staring down at her, knowing where this is going.
"Can we be girlfriends and girlfriends?" She asked, almost whispering. I smiled and blushed agian, heavily.
"Yes" I said, cuddling her. She kissed my temple, before I fell asleep.

Fallen Angel {GirlxGirl}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें