Epilogue - Part 1

<~ Emma's P.O.V. ~>

I felt the tingles was run through me as Neveh gently caresses my body. I was holding the twins that I just gave birth too. Their names are Cael and Evangelos.

We have made an agreement with the man that wanted to put us in hell to leave in and send us to heaven.

~~~

"Cael and Evangelos! Time for dinner. Come down!" I shout from upstairs. I heard a thud and then quick footsteps. I walked into the hallway to see Neveh holding them both in her arms and them laughing. I chuckled at how playful Neveh can get.
"Alright come on , let eat."

~~~

"Emma! Oh my goodness! Emma is that you?" I heard a familiar voice, that I haven't heard for years. I was in heavens market square. I turned around to see my...
MOTHER!
"Mom!" I shouted. Neveh has the twins so you ran up to her and jumped, to give her a massive hug.

My whole family died from a terroist attack. I was the only one who survived in the whole restaurant. It was my 15th birthday and I saw things I couldn't unsee.

"I missed you so much momma," I cried into her shoulders.

~~~

"So are you ready to meet the family Emma?" I heard Neveh ask. I nodded as I eat my dinner, as well as feeing the babies.

"Oh my goodness!" "Is this the Emma you were talking about?" I watched Neveh's whole family crowd over us. I saw some people hold the twins and I glared at then, changing my eye colour. Nobody can touch my babies unless they ask permission. I barely trust anyone here. They looked at me and i warned them because I can talk to anyone and anyone with my mind. They quickly but gently placed them down, back into their pushchair. I felt a hand as I glared at people who even went near them. I turned my head towards my true love.

~~~

"Come in children, it's your first day of high school! I want a photo!" I shouted, from downstairs.
"Coming!" Cael shouted back. He was always a mommy's boy and Evangelos was always momma's boy.
"Mom do I have to? It's embarrassing" Evangelos begged.
I looked at him with my hands on my hips.
"Whatever!" He rolled his eyes at me.
I smiled. Mental note: Momma 72:3 Evangelos.

~~~

"Emma Diana Forrester. Would you take Neveh Angelico as your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do"
"Neveh Angelico. Would you take Emma Diana Forrester as your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do"
"You may kiss the bride." The priest says.

This was the best day of my life.