~ 10 ~

<~ Nevaeh's P.O.V. ~>

"Finally finish" I say, putting the last cushion in the fort.

I might visit my family for a bit, since Emma will take awhile. I lay in the fort and got comfortable before going into my world.

"Hey dad!" I shout, after walking in.

"NEVAEHH!" He shouted, pulling me in for a massive hug. "I haven't seen you for ages!"

"I know, it seems like forever."

"I know!" "So how have thing been with you and your true love?"

"Her name is Emma and we are going strong , how about you and your family?"

"it's alright, I guess , missing you alot."

"Awee!" I smiled.

"So when can we meet this Emma?"

"When she's ready, dad. She's a little confused."

"Oh, how come?"

"I would like to respect that privacy of Emma's thoughts."

"Oh okay" " So how long are you staying?"

"Only a couple of hours, if thats okay?"

"Yeah thats fine" He smiled.

"So where is everyone else?" I asked, walking into the kitchen, sitting at the table while dad makes drinks.

"Grace and Daniel is at school and your mother is at your aunties to help her paint the nursery for baby Leah."

"I can't wait to see her!"

"I can't too" He smiled while placing the cups on the table and the sitting down, opposite me.

After talking for hours and waiting for the rest of the family to come home, I had to go back.

"Dont go!" I heard Grace beg. I picked her up.

"I'm sorry baby, I had to go hours ago, I'm late, I'll see me soon" I say with promising eyes. "I might bring Emma next time" I whispered before kissing her cheek and putting her down.

"Bye everyone" I shout. I heard a chorus of 'Goodbyes' and 'Byes' as i slipped out of the door, and went back into the human world.

I felt somebody cuddle me and I knew exactly who it was. I snuggled into her holding her protectivly in my arms.

"I love you" I whispered, softly before kissing her forehead and going to sleep, listening to her light snores.