Prologue Part One - Emma

<~Emma's P.O.V. ~>

You would say I'm girly but I believe that you shouldn't label yourself. I only wear makeup occasionally, but I'll never wear a skirt or a dress and NEVER heels. People (like my boyfriend) says that I'm beautiful, I never believed them. I was shocked when my boyfriend, Nick, told me that he loves me. I felt guilty because I don't love him yet but I said it anyways. I don't understand why Nick would date me to be honest. I'm ugly. I don't deserve to be loved.

Emma has beautiful hazel eyes with brown shoulder length hair and a small figure. She has anxiety and overthinks everything, you could say it's quite severe. She is a closed book and doesn't like to share her emotions because it makes her feel weak. She may have a silent voice but she has a lot of thoughts , some are positive but unfortunately some are negative. She is very hard on her body. She is a beautiful woman but she has an opposite opinion than most, other people.

Emma is from a small town in the UK called Shaftesbury. Shaftesbury has gorgeous cobble houses with a shockingly amazing view, it's apparently the most romantic town in the UK.

Emma's boyfriend, Nick, loves taking her on dates , he buys her nice presents and does things a good boyfriend would do but Emma doesn't feel right with him. They would share kisses and hugs but Emma doesn't feel like she loves him. Emma fears what his reaction would be, if she try and break up with him. Nick haven't hurt Emma, even verbally but what happens with the boyfriend she had before Nick, scared her, she didn't want to feel that kind of abuse agian and Nick understood that, he respected her privacy and helped her, he was literally the best boyfriend you could ask for, well for a while...