81

Ryan's pov

He should be here any minute. I waited by the elevator door ready to see my beautiful boyfriend. I was in this two piece set and had a whip and some handcuffs.

I hear the noise go off and got so excited, as the door opened I closed my eyes and asked him while whacking the whip on my opposite palm "Bienvenido Papi, Estas listo"

As I opened my eyes, I looked to see Ethan laughing while Grayson and his mom were there "oh my god, I am so sorry"

Grayson covered me with his jacket "I do love what you're wearing but I think it's best if you change". Followed me to the room and I frowned at him "you said we were gunna fuck"

He grabbed my face and told me "just wait, I promise. My mom is staying with us for three days, she has work here"

I got on the bed, on all fours and asked "please". I arched my back making my ass stick up and all I heard from behind me, were bags getting dropped "no, my mom is here Ryan". Grayson sat down and hugged me

I got up and took off what I was wearing, I felt Grayson's eyes staring so I sat on his lap "so you're telling me you don't want this"

He bit his lip and then shook his head "I want to fuck the shit out of you but no these walls are too thin and my mom is here"

I rolled my eyes, put a sports bra on and then some sweats. Once I had them on, Grayson asked "how's it been, with the job?"

I shrugged "alright, I work very hard. Apparently not hard enough cause my boyfriend doesn't want to have sex with me".

Grayson's pov
She walked out and I sighed, here we go. She's going to hold it against me the entire time we are here, I can already see it.

I quickly changed into more comfortable clothes, then went out to where the rest of the family were at.

They were all in the kitchen, my mom and Ethan sitting on the barstools and Ryan standing pouring champagne. I went behind her and hugged her, she was so annoyed that she punched my leg.

They were talking about a tv show, I think Lucifer? I'm not that sure but the name kept coming up.

....

I woke up the next morning to the sun beaming through the glass walls, I covered the sun with my hand and yawned. I stretched out my body and looked beside me to see no one. I checked my phone and didn't see a text either. I didn't mind, she probably left for work.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and hen I came out to the room, Ryan was there.

I walked over to her and hovered her "Grayson, you're all wet!!!!! You're balls are on me grayyyyyy!"

"They go all over your face, why are you exaggerating" I say and she socked my arm. She was in a black tight dress with nude heels on, looking bangable

I stood up and she admired me "put clothes on please". I held out my hand so she could get up, she stood and I smacked her ass "you look so fuckable"

She smiled and walked away "I'll be back at 5, your wonderful mother invited us to go to the bar at 10 FYI"

She walked out and I gazed at her ass, as she did.