41

Grayson's pov

So Ryan is going to meet the rest of my family, meaning cousins and aunts and uncles which I am super nervous about. I'm shaking

It's currently Christmas and it's a Christmas party. We are currently getting ready for it. Ryan is already done but was waiting on me to be finished with my hair, Ryan looking as gorgeous as ever.

 Ryan is already done but was waiting on me to be finished with my hair, Ryan looking as gorgeous as ever

I'm super nervous, this is a very fancy party and I hope everything goes well. My mom has been telling the whole family about Ryan and how amazing she is, I can tell that my mom and my dad love Ryan. It makes me happy because they actually accept her. I knew they were going to from the start.

Ryan has a personality that is likable. Then her smile, her smile is so pure and beautiful that when you see it, you smile back.

My mom had talked about it with me the other day, how much she likes her. She loves that Ryan is going to school and doesn't need to depend on me for anything. She is completely independent. My mom loves that. She loves how she knows how to cook, clean, wash clothes, to be polite and how to take care of me. My mom had also told me that, Ryan is the one. She said she had a sharp feeling, a mom instinct, I guess.

Once I had finished, we both got in an uber and ubered to the party. I was lost in my thoughts that I forgot what she was even saying "can you repeat that"

"I said, why are you being so quiet? You've been silent this whole time, what's wrong?" she asked

I shook my head "I'm fine, I was just thinking about you". She smiled "why me? I'm right in front of you"

"I'm thinking about how amazing you are" I commented and she just shook her head smiling "you look gorgeous by the way, I don't like what you are wearing but you look good"

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing ?" She asked

"Well I love it, don't get me wrong but you are showing too much of your goods, I don't want other men to see you" she laughed and said "only you get to see these goods"

She leaned over to me and pecked my lips "remember, I'm yours now". Hearing those words made me grin crazy. I'm yours now. That is pure

We had finally arrived and I helped Ryan out the car. When we got out, we began walking through the entrance, I made sure to pick up the bit of Ryan's dress that began to fall.

The room was filled with people, dressed very classy. I looked over the people to find Ethan and soon did. He was looking at Ryan then me "you let her out the house like that? I wouldn't be surprised if some guys hit on her"

She smiled "am I suppose to take that as a compliment?"

He nodded "yeah, means you look hot", I shot him a death glare and he laughed "what? She does". Ethan walked away and looked for the table that was had our families names and "Grayson's guest" is what said on the paper for Ryan.

Ryan sat down and I looked around looking for people I knew. My aunts and uncles invited their friends so there were a bunch of guys here as is and it made me nervous about Ryan.

"There are gunna be guys who hit on me Grayson, there always will be. You just have to ignore them" she said "girls hit on you all the time, constantly but I don't mind because at the end of the day, I know I'm the one that's on the dick"

I laughed and she smiled "so if they flirt, remember that I'm only throwing it back for you. I only want you"

She pulled my tie, pulling me into a kiss. I licked my lips and smiled "I know but I don't want them touching you, guys are perverts and are touchy"

"Yeah I knew about that when I met you" she joked, I rolled my eyes "I'm kidding, but not about the touching part. You love to touch all this"

She mad motion to her body and I was just drooling. She looked so good, I was in aw. She looked amazing

"Oh is that my handsome Grayson?" I hear a voice say, already knowing it was my grandma. I smiled "ah grandma I missed you, how are you?"

"I'm great and I've missed you too... and who is this beautiful lady?" She asked pointing at Ryan and I introduced her "grandma this is my girlfriend Ryan" my grandma pulled her into a hug while telling me "very amazing choice Grayson. She is stunning"

Ryan thanked her and she ended up talking to others who were near us "why do you have a personality that everyone loves? My family loves you more than me"

She shrugged "maybe because I'm actually nice and funny"

I rolled my eyes and my mom approached "Ryan you look amazing! Oh my! So stunning". Ryan thanked her "look at yourself, you look amazing as well. Way better than me"

My mom smiled and pulled Ryan in for a hug and I told my mom "mom she is my girlfriend, you gotta stop taking her away from me"

"She is great Grayson, Ryan, Grayson brings home terrible girls for us to meet and I thank you for taking care of my son, even though he's older than you and it should be the other way around, thank you. He should be glad to have a woman in his life like you" my mom continued and Ryan smiled "I hope he is glad to have me, he is a pain in the ass"

My mom chuckled "that is true. Well I have to go say hello to everyone, excuse me"

Ryan smirked "I'm the best that you are ever gunna have". I stood up and asked "how so?". I stuck my hand out for her to stand and she said "I mean, I make you cum extremely fast, my head game is A1 and you just can't resist me"

"I can't resist you? Try me" I blankly dared, she smirked and rose and eyebrow. We were in a corner, she pushed me to where I was facing everyone and she was just facing me and only I could see her. She moved the area that covered her boobs, to the side and flashed me. Then moved the slit to her dress revealing her black lace thong

Ryan's pov

I saw that he kept licking his lips, I smirked. "Now I just have to wait a little bit for it to kick in. I casually walked away and ethan came up to me "did you just flash my brother?"

I laughed "why did you see me?". He shook his head no "no but he is harder than anything right now? Did you tease him?"

I nodded "I told him he couldn't resist me, he told me he can and so I put it to the test"

He burst with laughter "he is gunna jack off now". He pointed towards Grayson who was heading towards the bathroom with his jacket covering his boner