57

SORRY FOR THE LAST CHAPTER IF IT DIDNT MAKE SENSE, I WAS HIGH

Grayson's pov

The next day..

I woke up to Ryan sitting on me and looking at me "can you eat me out and I can be as loud as I please since they are gone now". I rubbed my eyes and leaned forward "ry I'm barely waking up". She grabbed my hand and slid it down her sweats "you see my problem?"

I smacked her ass and told her to relax since her face is bruised. My hands still hurt from punching her dad, I feel bad but you don't have a right to hit your child in their own home and I will not let that slide. That is my fucking girl and I will never have anything bad happen to her in front of me. Like what if I didn't come in? What else could he have done to her

I got angry thinking about it, I'm sure Ryan knew too "Gray, stop thinking about it. I'm fine, it was just a little punch that's all"

"Ryan that wasn't a little punch, your face is bruised cause of that damn dick" I say and she pecks my lips "I know but you wrecked his face too, it's nothing really"

Her phone beside me buzzed, I grabbed it and handed it to her "it's your mom"

She answered it and I couldn't hear anything but Ryan's replies "Mom he punched me in the face.... Grayson was there to witness it....Why would I lie about this?..... do you not believe me?.... you are really going to take that bastards word for it?...it's on fucking camera.... well come and I'll show you the tape myself"

She ended the call and just looked at me annoyed "can you make some waffles gray?". I got up and she just smiled at me "I'm in love with you Grayson bailey Dolan, deeply deeply in love"

A smile plastered over my face "I'm in love with you too Ryan"

I put some nike sweat shorts on and went to the kitchen to make some waffles.

After like thirty minutes of making them, I went to take her, her plate. She was just getting out the shower and was naked. She dried herself and came to eat "you should eat naked more often" I comment and she punches my leg "what?"

"I'm really hungry" she said taking big bites. She was down to her last bite, she offered me it but I declined and I grabbed her plate as soon as she ate it "um my breakfast is gunna be you so when I come back from washing this plate, I want those damn legs spread apart at the edge of the bed"

She smiled "yes sir"