55

Ryan's pov

I woke up to trillions of texts from my dad asking me where I was at. I ignored him and got up from Grayson's bed, I hopped in the shower and did everything hygiene related.

When I got out the bathroom, he was still asleep. I went to the kitchen and grabbed him Advil's and waters so he can stay hydrated.

When I went back to the room, he was peeing. When he was done, I went over and asked him "are you feeling okay?". He just nodded "what happened after the lap dance, I don't remember much"

"Well you told all your friends that you were leaving to eat my ass, but you were drinking in the Uber and couldn't walk" I explain and he just rubbed his head "I'm sorry you had to put up with me, I'm too big for you to carry me"

I shrugged "I just had you standing and your arm on my neck to keep you up"

He kissed me "you are the best girlfriend ever. Like you take care of me too well, you cook me food, give me the best sex and love me even when I'm wrong"

I hugged him and we stayed like that, he began crying all of a sudden "you mean so much to me Ryan. I'm really in love with you, you are so precious and amazing. I know I'm a dick sometimes but you mean the world to me"

He made me smile and she's a tear "I love you too Gray, you are a pain in the ass but I love you with all my heart. You have me head over heels for you Grayson"

We just cried in each others arms, just taking a moment to cherish.

"Well we should get you home babe, your dad is worrying about you" he said "i have to stay here for some meetings babe but I'll see you soon"

I got up and called an Uber. I grabbed my phone, clothes and heels from last night and went down stairs to go home.

I got in the Uber and took the long drive home.

Then I got a text from Grayson.

I miss you, even though you just left rn

Gray I'm driving

I'm horny

Grayson I'm driving

I wanna feel your insides

Stop

I just want to eat you alive

I want to hear you scream my name

Ugh I want you so bad baby

I want to nut on your back

Grayson

I'm just really horny right now

Grayson, we had sex yesterday in the morning and afternoon

That was yesterday, today is a new day

I'm not going to drive back to fulfill your sexual needs

Ughhhh I want pussy

You'll get it soon

You know, your pussy is magical

Yeah your dick does me good too

Can I just beat the cheeks fuk

Can you just yank your dick for now?

Well I could

I'll give you sum when you come back to my place

I got off a random freeway exit and grabbed some mc Donald's , I ordered the usual, a twenty piece chicken McNugget with large fries and a water. As I waited to get to the window, Grayson FaceTimed me. I answered and his eyes were dark, so I knew what he was about to show me "Grayson I'm in a drive thru"

He still showed me what he was doing to himself "see what you do to me". I shook my head at him "Grayson take your penis off my screen, imma pull up to the window"

I pulled up and the person working the window commented nice ride". I nodded and gave him the money for my meal. Then I had to wait to get to the last window. "Ryan, show me something, your Instagram photos aren't doing shit for me right now"

"Grayson you do know that there is porn online to watch right ?"I reminded him and he shook his head "but you're better"

"Grayson just use the photos I always send you or the tape" I said and he put me on pause and went to go look. I could hear him beating his dick, he kept moaning my name until he came and was breathless "fuck Ryan, you have a beautiful body"

He went back on FaceTime and I just continued with what I was doing, trying to get food. THE PERSON AHEAD OF ME MUST BE BUYING THE ENTIRE FUCKING MENU CAUSE THEY ARE TAKING FOREVER.

After a minute they finally leave and I grab my food and parked in the parking lot.

I ate and Grayson just watched me