70

Okay, so first off I'm going to address an issue. I got over like 10 private messages and I think just 1 comment about updating. I simply update when I have time, I have many AP classes so updating for this is kind of hard especially when I have 500 notifications from this app about my books and shit. I'm sorry if you constantly are waiting, but I have a damn life and I hope you simply respect that. I literally wake up, go to school, come back, eat, shower, do homework and go to sleep. There is no time between anything. It's Sunday and I have time on the weekends so expect updates on weekends other than that, I can't. Enjoy & stop complaining, love u bitches.

Grayson's pov

3 months later

I was laying down watching a Netflix tv show called GirlBoss and I was on the second to last episode.

Normally I would watch this show with Ryan but we never finished it together, she loved it so much cause she related to it so much. She would always watch it and when a funny part came up she'd say something like "OH MY GOSH MEEEEEEEE"

Times like that, I cherished.

I was watching and basically Sophia had been seeing this guy named Shane, Shane was a drummer and Sophia was starting her own business from scratch and it was getting real big but basically Sophia caught him in his studio with a girl sucking his dick.

Well I relate to that, not in that specific context but she's building her own empire maybe not from scratch but still, then I cheated you know

I know it's not cool, it hurts to even say. My mom doesn't even talk to me, neither does Cam or my Dad. Ethan has to since he lives with me but they are all disappointed in me cause they love that girl so much. I'm not mad at my mom for selling me out but she was trying to give me a huge future that she wanted me to spend with Ryan.

She does look better than ever though, she posts on her Instagram that she goes to the gym all the time now, her butt is bigger and her boobs got a little bit bigger. She looks amazing, idk what that kid is doing to her but he's making her look better

I teared up and texted her

I really miss you Ryan, it's eating me in the inside.
I need to see you so can we meet up?

Sure, I'm at a park right now if you wanna talk

For sure, the one by your house right?

Yes

Her even replying just gave shivers down my spine.

I got ready real quick, just wearing some black shorts, a black shirt with some red vans.  I got in my car just getting super nervous for everything, I don't want to argue with her. I want to briefly explain myself, I'm not going to make excuses this time, I did what I did and I'm going to admit to it

I really just fucked up, I thought I was seeing an opportunity when I saw the girl which I won't mention cause it'll make me angry but in reality it was just a mistake from the start.

Before I got to the park, I decided to get some Chinese takeout and grabbed her and my favorites from it, I'm sure she's hungry

When I got to the park, I took some deep breaths and then got out. I saw her waiting at a bench and I walked over to her with the food and she smiled "hey"

"Hey" I managed to get out and hugged her. I held her tight just cause I missed her so much. I let go and said "I brought food cause you're probably hungry"

She looked at me and smiled "yeah I am, thank you so much"

I handed her, her box of food and when she opened it she smiled "you still remember"

"You're my first love so of course I remember" I said "so how are you and"

She cut me off by saying "I'm not dating him, his manager just thought it would be the most amazing idea to have me be seen with him and he thought by dating me that he could have a portion of my moms company"

She continued on and I didn't even mind "I also want to apologize for kicking you out my house, I was just remembering things and it made me upset with you"

"Did you ever tell him that you loved him?" I asked her and she shook her head "no, because I'd be lying if I did. Me and him would have countless arguments about how I was still in love with you and he was always hurt, then when we would argue about you then he would bring other bitches to my house and no no no, just no"

"Did you do anything with other people, I would see your snaps and just had to ask" she asked me and I just answered with all honesty "I tried, I tried hooking up with other girls and I just wasn't ever feeling it, it isn't the same"

She laughed and started tapping her hand on the table as if she can relate "I can understand, like when I would try and have sex with kam, it felt alright at first but he just doesn't know the right ways, like he likes missionary and you know my favorite is not that. I just didn't like it as much, I light hardcore rough shit and he was too soft"

"All the girls I tried to hook up with told me like before doing anything that they like soft sex and not hardcore and since then I haven't found a girl who likes hardcore sex" I related since it's happened to me which in the time made me so awkward,

"Grayson, I still love you and I hope you know that. I never stopped loving you, I'm deeply deeply in love with you, and it hurts me not being with you cause I want to be with you, I really do but I'm speaking for myself and I don't know what you want" she explained and kept going on "I'm just sprung"

She looked at me with those eyes, the eyes of someone in love. She her eyes began to get watery and she just looked to the side then up at me "I need you Grayson"

Seeing her cry broke my heart, she is really hurt and it's because of me, I did so,etching awful to her and she shouldn't even forgive me for it. I got up and sat next to her and held her. I looked at her and asked "do you want to give this a go or what?"

She smiled "can we?". I nodded and held her hand and kissed it "I'm so in love with you Ryan