38

Ryan's pov

I am super nervous since I am going to meet Grayson's family, I want them to like me as I'm stressed out because what if they don't end up liking me. Like Ethan thinks I'm cool, I think.

We were taking an uber to their house and my stomach was flipping and throwing a bitch fit.

When we got there, my stomach dropped. I grabbed my stuff and let the boys lead the way. They unlocked the door and opened it. It felt like home, smelled so good. I heard Grayson's mom say "awww my boys, oh have I missed you little jerks"

They hugged their mom and Grayson introduced me "mom this is Ryan, my girlfriend". She pulled me into a hug and said "I'm Grayson's mother, Grayson's dad is in his room getting some rest", I nodded and saw grays sister Cam

"Hey, you must be Ryan. Grayson doesn't shut up about you, I'm cam. Their older sister unfortunately" she introduced herself and I smiled "I'm Ryan"

Grayson and I went upstairs went to his room and put our stuff inside. He looked at me saying "my mom is going to love you, I promise. Stop stressing". He pecked my lips multiple times, "Jesus, you are such a blessing" he said "let me take you on a little date"
I smiled and nodded "I'd like that"

He held my hand and I had the most lazy look on, I was wearing adidas pants with a yellow obey hoodie and some yellow retro 1s. Grayson had some grey sweatpants on with a Orange champion hoodie with some black vans

He had taken me to go eat at a some teriyaki bar, I don't know but it was good

When we had came back, it was already late and we both were tired. We both showered together and then had just went to sleep right after.