58

Ryan's pov

1 month later

I'm currently in class, I'm sitting in a lecture which is completely boring as fuck. No one was really paying attention

I had about ten minutes left and I could go homeeeee. I payed attention for a few more seconds until Ali texted me

Is Jessica at your place?

She's in New York with her family

Fuck, I miss her man.
Im stuck in Vegas

I turned off my phone and continued to pay attention. As soon as the lecture was over, I walked out. Ali wasn't here to walk with me, we normally park by eachother so it's normal for us to walk out but he's not here

I heard my name being called, I turned around and didn't see anyone that I knew. I continued to walk down to the parking lot. I got in my car and turned on the AC since it was so hot.

I threw my backpack to the passenger side but then someone knocked on my window. It was some kid in my class, I cracked the window a tiny bit and he got to talking "hey, I'm Isaac. You're beyond beautiful so I was just wondering if I could have your number. Normally I see you walking out with that Ali kid but he wasn't here today"

I scratched the side of my head "thank you but Ali and I aren't dating, he's dating my friend. But I have a boyfriend that I have to get home to"

He backed away from my car and I began to pull out of the parking spot until I heard him say "I bet he is a bitch tho"

I stopped my car and told him "he may be a bitch but at least he fucks me every-night". He laughed "I can make you cum fast baby girl, don't try me"

I drove off fast in the mclaren and drove back home. Grayson actually isn't home with me unfortunately, he is in New York for TRL. Then after that he has to be in LA for a tv show called "Fear Factor".

So I'm going to be home alone for a bit since he is gone, then Jessica is gone, Ali is gone and then my mom is disappointed with me since she was trying to build mine and my father's relationship but that failed so I really don't have anyone to talk to

When I arrived home, I saw a car in my driveway that I didn't recognize. Looked brand new, it was a Tesla model X . Wasn't one Jessica's. Our garage is big and goes underground and it fits every car we have so I know she isn't home.

I pulled into the garage and walked inside. I went to the kitchen and saw a note on the table from my mom actually it said :

Ryan, your father sent you this.

Ryan, I want to apologize to you and Grayson the night we were over. Dominique was just angry with you then that is when she went off on you. And I should have never came into the argument in the first place. I could care less if you have sex in the same building as me either, it bothers her more than anything but she is just so used to you being an innocent little girl. I'm the one that is aware that you are going to have sex numerous times but she doesn't understand that yet, she doesn't want Savannah's around that stuff. But on your part, you were disrespectful as well. Grayson is an amazing kid and I admit, i deserve the punches. He loves you so much, he defended you and I hope he forever protects my little girl.

I stopped reading cause I'm not his little fucking girl. A father is suppose to protect his child at all times and he never did that for me ever.  Not once.

I began to tear up but I wiped the tears off "no Ryan, you are the baddest bitch on this planet. Do not fucking cry over a deadbeat". I continued to read

With that, as an apology gift here is a car for you and Grayson to have

I mean I'll take the car but not your apology