51

Grayson's pov

It's my girls birthday so you know damn well that I got my girl something. But you'll find out about that later. My Uber dropped me off at her house, Jessica had the door open for me already. Ryan's in a meeting with her mom right now so I have to wait for her

I set up the camera, I bought this camera specifically for this purpose.

I heard the front door open and steps to her room. She opened the door and smiled "awww baby, I missed you so much"

I hugged her and sang her happy birthday. As soon as I ended, I pushed her against the bed but she said "baby, um can we hold this off till later?"

Her a questioned look and her mom was standing at her door entrance, "yeah we are going to dinner babe"

Her mom gave her a high eyebrow "wow, Grayson please don't break my daughter. She has places to be tomorrow, like picking up her dad and stepmom from the airport. She needs to walk tomorrow"

I looked at Ryan and she rolled her eyes "mom, give us a minute. We will be out in 5"

She left and closed the door, and I asked her "when were you going to tell me they were coming?"

"Look I have no choice okay gray, as much as I dislike them. My dad is paying me 5k just to let them stay here" she explained getting up and fixing her outfit

 My dad is paying me 5k just to let them stay here" she explained getting up and fixing her outfit

We both walked out, I was dressed in a white button up and black pants and some fancy Gucci mules

We walked to the car and got in.

When we got to the restaurant, we walked to our reserved table. It was me, Ryan, her mom and her stepdad. I pulled the chair out for Ryan and she took a seat.

...

We finally finished our food and now it was time for gifts, her mom looked at me for me to go first. I handed her a box, She proceeded to open it and when she saw what it was she began tearing up "thank you so much gray, it's beyond beautiful", I got her 1 cartier silver bracelet and two cuffs along with a silver ring. She cupped my face and kissed me "thank you handsome"

Her stepdad handed her a gift and it was a a huge check, for student loans I guess. Ryan tends to ignore her loan payments a lot.

Then her mom handed her a very small box, she opened it and they were car keys, to a Nissan GTR. Her jaw dropped and she ran outside. We all followed her, I grabbed her phone and gifts then followed her. It was a nice matte black color.

....

Her mom dropped us off and I carried Ryan bridal style to the door. I put her down and unlocked it. We walked in and as soon as I closed the door, she slammed me against the door.

She began kissing me and unbuttoning my pants "woah slow down there tiger. The set up is in your room"

She smirked and walked into her room as I followed. I turned on the camera and she took her heels and dress of immediately.