44

Ryan's pov

It's been about two weeks since Grayson has talked to me, he doesn't want anything to do with me. I would understand why, in his head, I did something wrong.

Truth is, I didn't do anything wrong at all.

All I've been doing is going to school, eating and crying. Ethan isn't mad at me, he came over to hear me out. He understands and Jessica was there to tell her point of view.

I just wish Grayson would believe me, but I can't force him too.

I had hopped in the shower and stood there. I had heard my phone ringing, i quickly grabbed it and Ali was trying to FaceTime me

I answered and he smiled "yay finally you've decided to answer", I laughed and asked "I'm showering, what do you want Ali?"

He began to ask me "well you've been sad in class, for the longest and I want to take you out. So we are gunna go to Venice beach, it's not a question so be dressed in 30"

He hung up and I finished showering.

I got dressed and headed outside, I saw Ali waiting outside and I got in his truck, "I know you've been crying over your little boyfriend, and haven't smiled. So today, my goal is to make you smile"

He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes at him "you look gorgeous by the way"

He drove off and we begun our day

On the way there, us being nerds listened Shane Dawson's conspiracy theories and in between we discussed what we thought about it.

Then that kept us busy through the ride there, we bought a parking spot and Ali opened the door for me "now I have a little surprise for you but you need to close your eyes"

I covered my eyes with my hands cause I know if I didn't, I would peak my way through. He gave me permission to open and when I did, I laughed. It was 2 beach cruisers and he said "we are going on a bike ride"

I smiled and hopped on pretty fast, "hold on there tiger, there is a bike trail along the beach"

I laughed at myself for how dumb I was, I was going where the people were walking

Grayson's pov

We were at Venice beach, by the gymnastic area for flips and all that. Me and Ethan were bored and he said that I looked too emotional from what happened two weeks ago.

Once we finished out little session, we went to go eat at a local restaurant that had a view of the ocean.

Once we had ordered our food, we sat down at a table that outside. Then I saw someone who looked exactly like Ryan. "Hey eth, does that look like Ryan to you, the one on the bike?"

"Grayson, Ryan isn't here right now. Plus why would she be at this beach when she has a beach in her backyard ?" He said trying to change my mind.

I shook my head "that is Ryan, I know that ass off the top of my head"

He laughed at me "really Grayson? Why do you care anyways, you're the one who ended things"

I shook my head "yeah you're right, I shouldn't be thinking about her"

But I still continued to look out the window to watch her. She looked gorgeous as always.

Then a guy pulled up next to her and was talking to her. He was pretty good looking for a guy

They went to another restaurant, they had parked the bikes and then I saw his arm wrap around her and his hand on her ass

But then she moved his hand off her, good girl.

What am I saying? I shouldn't even be looking at her. She was flirting with other guys while I wasn't home. 

So fuck her