49

Ryan's pov

I woke up next to Grayson, completely naked which is usual at this point. I brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower. When I had came out, Grayson was in bed playing fortnite

I love fortnite cause it is very fun but I hate it cause Grayson pays so much attention to it. It's honestly ruining relationships. I walked over to him and dropped my towel "breakfast is served, come eat this pussy" and he moved me out the way "stop, I'm playing a game, I'm busy baby"

I groaned "fine, whatever. I have class anyways". I walked to my closet and put on clothes that I know he wouldn't approve of but I don't give a damn cause imma just move him out the way. Grayson hates when I wear tight bottoms. He thinks guys are going to stare at my ass and be hypnotized by it, those were his exact words.

I put on some adidas ultra boosts and walked towards the door

I put on some adidas ultra boosts and walked towards the door. Grayson looked at me and said "you aren't wearing those". I laughed walked away. He followed me saying "you know how I feel about those, other guys will look at you". I rolled my eyes at him since he was being ridiculous "Grayson, girls look at you all the time"

"You are being bad" he said bluntly, I shook my head at him "I don't care, this is revenge for you. It's also my body and You didn't give me the little thing that I wanted so"

He grabbed my arm "Really Ryan? I'll eat you out right here, just take those off". I shook my head and mimicked him "I'm going to class, I'm busy baby"

I walked out and into my car and started the engine, "Ryan you are gunna get it tonight" that was the last thing I heard before taking off.

...

I was finally done for the day and I was walking out with Ali. "So I saw Grayson's prank on you, it was really funny". I shook my head "that was embarrassing, ughhhh"

He smiled "I never knew you had that in you". I laughed "it was weird, my body was on fire and horny at the same time, it was weird"

He started clapping "oh did I tell you what happened with me and Jessica?". I said no and he began explaining "so I slid in her dms and I told her how I would like to take her on a date, so I did and it's tonight. But like I'm super nervous"

"Just know that she might want to sleep with you. But please take her out the house, Grayson and I plan on having a fun night" I informed him

He nodded "yeah, I'll keep her out the house for you. That isn't a problem at all"

I thanked him and we said bye and split off. I got in my car and drove back home. Which wasn't pleasant with all the fucking traffic. But I ended up getting home within thirty minutes

I pulled up to my house and parked. I unlocked my door and saw Grayson eating cereal completely naked "Grayson, Jessica is here"

"It's my body" he said, I chuckled "you know what, if we are going to do that, I'm with it. Ali is coming in 20 minutes. I'm sure he'd love to see this". I began taking off my clothes and he stopped me "fine, I'll put something on but I want you on the bed naked in 20 minutes"

I smiled and kissed him. He squeezed my ass and whispered in my ear "you might want to bring out the handcuffs and the whip"

I nodded. I got on my knees and told his little guy "you'll be in me, in about 24 minutes buddy", I licked him and Grayson grabbed my neck and leaned me on the counter, "I have no problem giving you it right now, right here so don't mess around"

I loved the viciousness and he looked me in the eye saying "it's your birthday soon"

I smiled "are we gunna make a movie?". He looked at me questioning what I was saying and I explained "a sex tape baby"

He bit his lip and nodded "we can record one". I jumped up And down happily then ran to my room, yay life is great