75

Grayson's pov

I knew how frustrated Ryan currently is, but I don't care to go back inside. I was out with Ethan, relaxing on the sand. Enjoying myself while eating some fruit

Hearing the waves crashing was appealing to my ears, then it got interrupted with Ethan's loud ass crunch from eating chips trying to do asmr

Ethan asked me "what happened in there, I heard yelling and loud claps". I turned red automatically "just teaching Ryan a lesson, she definitely learned"

He rose his eyebrow "I feel bad for her fucking body, I'm sure you were pounding into her". I covered my face in embarrassment

Then I got a FaceTime call from my mom "hi Grayson! Hi Ethan ! Me and dad landed here in LA!"

I looked at Ethan "mom me and Grayson forgot, we are so sorry"

She smiled "me and your dad figured, so we are getting an Uber. Are you at your apartment, we just want to leave our bags"

Then a voice from behind me said "Mr and mrs Dolan, it'd be my pleasure to have you stay here, at my place. The boys are always here, I have plenty of extra rooms"

My mom smiled through the phone "oh thank you so much Ryan! How sweet of you but are you sure you don't mind us intruding ?"

Ryan shook her head "not at all, you are always welcomed"

"Send me the address gray, thank you so much Ryan! See you guys in a bit" my mom said before ending the call

I turned around and asked Ryan who was sitting there "so you're good ?", she rolled her eyes "you're eating me out later tonight AND beating this pussy up AGAIN"

Ethan looked at us "mom and dad are going to hear you guys". Ryan rolled her eyes and crossed her arms "well at least eating me out"

She sat behind me and slid her hand down my pants, she whispered in my ear "daddy can you give me your long cock later tonight"

I took her hand out and Ethan spoke up "can you guys not have sex for like once?".

...

My parents rang the doorbell and I greeted them in, you know hugged and kissed my mom "where is Ryan? I want to see her beautiful face"

"Ryan is in bed, she hurt her leg at the gym" I lied and she still insisted "Grayson please, Your dad used to pull the same card. You're an adult, I don't care if you have sex"

I led her to Ryan's room and she saw the room which was clean but some sex toys were out but that didn't stop Ryan, Ryan got up and hugged my mom "ugh, thank you for letting us stay"

Ryan smiled "anytime, you guys are family to me". My mom looked at me saying "she's so perfect Grayson".