84

Ryan

I got out the shower to my phone blowing up of just notifications from everywhere, Twitter, Instagram, texts and snapchats.

I placed my phone down and continued to dry my hair with the towel. I threw my wet hair into a bun and called Jessica who had called me while I was in the shower.

I don't really want to open any of these apps cause that is too much work. The call connected and I smiled "hi Jessica". She had her hand covering your mouth and said "oh you haven't seen, have you?"

I shook my head not really understanding "Ryan stop being a stupid ass bitch, go on your Twitter right now". I put her on pause and went on Twitter. My notifications were boomin. Literally

I clicked on one of the tweets I was mentioned in and read the tweet aloud "YouTube star Grayson Dolan caught cheating on Billionaire girlfriend Ryan Love with mystery girl. Does Ryan know anything about this?".

My heart sunk to my stomach but I tried not to think negative "well I'm not going to assume and I am sure he has an explanation". Jessica rose her eyebrows and said "you're such wife material I swear. Jesus if I was dating a billionaire, I wouldn't know how to act"

I chuckled "I'm not even a billionaire, I haven't even inherited my mothers company yet"

....

Grayson arrives home

I was in the kitchen, near the door and I crossed my arms and looked at him as he took a step through the door. He shut the door and I was going to ask him "where wer—" he cut me off and said "you really believe those fucking articles online?"

I shook my head saying "I was just going to ask where you were but yes I have seen them. Foolish of you to think I'd believe them though"

"I ran into a really old friend of mine. She is a girl and I offered her lunch, to catch up. I don't know why they made it seem like a date, she likes girls. She's more attracted to you than she is to me"

I walked toward him and hugged him "I told you, I trust you. I want you to always be honest with me".

I kissed his lips and told him "I am mad however that you did not bring me back food like how you said but you're lucky that postmated food".

..............

Guys I'm genuinely sorry that I have not updated but I'm going to try and update weekly.

I have been going through the hardest heartbreak of my life and I WAS FUCKING DEPRESSED but I think I'm low key back in my bullshit (says that while still missing him and crying) but no seriously I am going to try and push chapters out