"The fuck to the money Mr. Hasan, how could you br more greedy to take lives of people.. but yeah how do you even plan about it?"

"Well for that you need brain! And you do whatever you want to because I'm your dad obviously more step away from y'all. You are talking about your mother like how did I kill her and stuff? Well it is very easy for me because your mother was very innocent, aww and I miss her innocence too, but anyway I thought to trap her in the vail of love and take the money from her property her grandfather has for her as she was the only daughter in her family. But later I got to know about that your grandfather did not give the property rather gave her a house and some huge amount of money.. though I needed the property because it carries about 60% into his company, but later he didn't, he gave to this grand daughter- Ayaat. I don't know what made him do that. But I got to know about it later when I killed your mother. It was not that I didn't like your mother but I do love her, the risk factor she got after Ayaat was born leads to the hatred for your sister and because of her I killed your mother. And I knew that Ayaat had the papers then I would not kill your mother. So yeah here my needs was not fulfilled so trapped Yumna's mother and there it happened the same but her mother got to know my intensions and since then she transferred everything to her daughter but didn't knew that it was yumna and hence she was saved from me. Yumna's mother was trying to led out my truth out so this forced me to kill her." He explains.

I look at him in complete disgust and hatred.

"And yeah I am amazed you are not dead because you are not lucky enough to get killed from my hands. I was there in that truck which hit you but how come you are not dead which is concerning me the most.. my dearest son Zain is away from him though I loved him alot besides to anyone I ever loved. But he also shows the hatred for me just because of you all. You made mt son stay away from me I will not forgive you all, remeber that!" He says everything in pain but being an evil.

"What ever Hasan! Yes I am lucky that I am not killed in your hands..but yeah, this time you cannot do anything!" I say grinding my teeth. "Do you understand?" I make sure he minds it.

"Aww son!" He pouts. Save Ayaat" he adds with a smile. "If you could."

I frown.

"I know she is in the basement" he say and sigh. "What the hell!! I quickly take my mobile out to inform Arhaan, I know there's Arhaan in the house.

"Mhmm dear son, he snatch my mobile and throw it aside and it is broke. "What the fuck Hasan!!!!" I shout.

I try to move. Ah!! It hurts. I want to cry on my situation. But I need to do something. My wheel chair crumbles and I am about to fall. I quickly grab the table for the support.

I crash on the ground and hit my head which makes me dizzy as it hits near my wound. I hear the door opens and sees Zain who comes in "Uzair!!???" He shots and helps me get up.

Officers comes in as well and take Hasan back in the cell. He laughs. "Well poor you all" he says and leaves.

My forehead bleeds and I feel I'm gonna pass out. Not now Uzair not now! I remind myself.

"Zai.. Zain, call.." I try to speak

"Call who? Hey Uzair get up!"
He patts on my cheek repeatedly.

"Arhaan.. tell him ay..aat...call Arh..aan."

"Wait I'll." He quickly calls Arhaan.

"Arhaan where are you?" Zain talks to him.

"Ok you are home right.. where's Ayaat?" He asks.

"Gi..ve me." I speak with utmost energy.

"Arh..aan.. sa..ve Aya..aat" I say.