the kind.

Chapter-25 The kind.

I'm completely blank recollecting Danyal's words. The one who shows attitude to everybody in the University suddenly what made him feel guilty...

"I can't believe you forgave him" Zoya shrugs.

"Well, to be honest, I'm done with him guys I mean I was really tired of those things.. there'll be nothing difference if I forgive him or not...He'll be in his way and I'll be in mine" I claim and sigh.

"Somethings are better than nothings.. and none of the things is better than others things.. so forgiving him makes me feel free," I say and turns to face them. That made sense right? Right!

" I can read his eyes guys, he was really guilty. He was actually ashamed of himself and the thing which led him to do was the jealousy..and the jealousy is nothing but the biggest enemy of a person" I say in a low tone.

"True though" Zoya sighs and Yumna nods.

"If I see things from his side then it's not his fault completely.. at home he was being pressurized by his family and in university, he was mad in Amanda's words. Though the situations were so complicated with Amanda too she could have a deal with it properly. Danyal and I were really very good friends but the thing bothered Amanda was that were such close friends.." I narrate them.

"That means it was not Danyal? I mean situations made things more complicated?" Zoya asks.

"Yeah! The rumours were not spread by Amanda nor Danyal.. it was the chief editor of our uni.." I say and Zoya frown.

"Amanda thought Danyal is cheating on her..however while she was arguing with him the newspaper editor of our university made his own story and the highlight of the news was me. And the situations became more complicated between me and Danyal" I say and inhale deeply.

"After Amanda's suicide Danyal was going mad and there was only me around him. So at that time, he led out those sharp and harsh words" I say blinking back my tears.

"What did you just do to her? I know it's you behind her suicide. You are the one who created all of these situations. What do you want huh?" Danyal keeps blabbering and sniffing.

"Danyal what are you talking about? You know me very well right!?" I hesitantly speak.

"You crazy bitch! Those articles were true... yes, now I understand it was only you I guess who said that editor to post the pictures and rumours about yourself just to make me feel poor for you and also wanted to gain sympathy from all right? Yes?" He let out the bitter words.

"What!? What are you talking about?" I murmured. I was deeply hurt. "Shut the fuck up!" He yells making me startle and I flinch back.

"You were with me just for popularity and fame right? Huh! There's nothing different between you and those hoes out here" he yells. The anger and the discourtesy fills in me.

"I'm the most popular guy in our university and who doesn't want to be my friend? You fell for it-my looks, fame and money. You are the biggest asshole I've ever met.." he shouts. I can't believe to whom I've been with..with a stupid jerk. This is not Danyal..this is something else.

"Amanda was right you were coming in between us and now you have murdered my princess! HOW COULD YOU!?" Danyal screamed and every individual roaming around was staring at us. Editor of our university again clicked the pictures.

I slapped him. "Shut up!" I yell.

"How could you.. who are you huh!? You have no right to tell me those crazy words which are just like you.." I gulped. "shut up" he was about to say something but then I yelled.