Teletubbies

Chapter-8 Teletubbies.

Yumna pov.

"Ayaat isn't picking up her damn phone!" I grind my teeth getting really frustrated.

"Bro, it's not worth waiting for her" Zoya shrugs  "let's just get in." She adds. I gave a quick nod "Agreed bro." I sighed.

We are literally standing out for about 10 minutes and Ayaat isn't picking up her phone. Okay fine, She might be getting ready or whatever..at least she could receive my or Zoya's call. It's really irritating. I wonder what is she doing.

We enter the big hallway decorated beautifully and perfect. So many people but I failed to find Ayaat. Where would she be?

"Where is she?" Zoya whispers.

"I don't know dude" I utter.

"There's the bride! Come let's greet her" Zoya beams.
"She's really pretty" I smile.

We walk straight to meet her, Ayaat isn't here too..where is she? Ah! Nor Uzair and Zain are seen.  I shake my head to get rid of my frustration.

"You look really pretty," we say and hugs her. "Thank you" she replies with a wide smile.

"Umm.. you might be wondering who are we" Zoya giggles.

"Ayaat's best friends" I smile. "Oh! I see...Nice to meet you, dears."

"Where are they? I mean Ayaat?" I ask her. " What about Uzair and Zain" Zoya adds.

Why does Zoya get excited every time she comes here.?

"They are stick in some important work.. they'll be coming in few minutes" she claims.

"Oh! Okay..thanks" I gasp."Not a problem" she replies.

Zoya is busy talking to her and I don't like to interact with people, yeah, I'm kinda introvert. Anyways, I thought to look at the arrangements.

Okay! Not to lie, I'm thirsty like hell and I need some water. I finally see a water dispenser. A moment of relief runs in me as I drink a glass of cold water. I take a deep breath and see a man who looks familiar to me.

Urg! I can just see his back.

I got up and decides to go near him. I start pretending as if I'm speaking with someone through a cell phone and I finally turn back to see the man.

My eyes go wide and I gawked.

I blink a couple of times.

Sadness and memories of my past hit me. As it was the man I wondered was, still couldn't believe what I'm actually looking at!

I don't know what to do...how come this man is here. I hesitate and by mistake, I dropped my mobile besides him. I quickly bend down and pick my mobile.

"Where's your son?" A man asks him.

"He's coming" he replied. "Tell him to come soon after all he's the groom and we have to start function," that man says.