bagpack

Chapter-18 bag pack

Some pasts can haunt you and some pasts can give you strength but the past which haunts you can de- strength your strength.
____

I'm in the balcony feeling the cold breezes of the wind which are twirling my hair back and forth. I cross my arms and I keep battling with my own thoughts, how much do we try to forget the things that much they try to come hit us again.

After the accident, I landed here and started a new beginning but before the accident...I mean how the accident happened. W-why we went up to the hills? I didn't remember I always try to recollect but I fail every time and thinking much leads a crazy headache.

I asked my brothers but they say we went to hang out and while coming you and mom had an accident and she died and you were about to die but by the grace of God you are safe.

I feel like it's something which they every time hides from me even they don't want to share.
I every time tricked them but nothing happens.

All I remember is..I completed my graduation and was going to take admission for my post-graduation degree... that's it after that what happened? How did the accident happen? What was I doing at home on vacations which I get after completing the graduation? I don't fucking remember anything.

I met these two girls as a roommates.

Err!! I don't understand why do I've born with such a weak brain.. I took a deep breath and came inside the room.

I see Yumna who is busy in her laptop and Zoya doing her homework, I sit on the couch besides Zoya and took my mobile which I kept it for the charge.

I scroll through my gallery and my eyes caught Zain's engagement pictures.

I see zoya, uncle Nijaat and aunt Amina and yea, I notice a guy who look familiar and that was none but Arhaan.

Smile appeared on my face automatically and I messaged Uzair
"Assalamualaikum Uzair"

"Walaikumassalam, how are you?" he replied after a minute.

"I am good, alhamdullilah and what about you all?" I replied while taking a pillow on my lap.

"Everyone is good here, Alhamdullilah(praise be to God)" he replied.

"How's sofia?" I asked only to check his response.

"Umm..good why?" he popped after a minute again.

"No I just.. by the way is she has siblings?" I asked biting my lips.

"Umm, yeah but why are you asking about her suddenly?"

"Umm.. I was just going through some photographs of Zain's engagement. So I saw that there's someone talking to you and.."

"Oh! And?"

"I thought he could be going to be your bother in law because who'll talk so intensely with a stranger.. I guess you are getting what I'm saying ;)" I smirked as I texted.

"Uh! You smart girl. Do you think you are smart? one hour before I met Sofia and she said me everything..what all happened with Arhaan."

My eyes widened to know that, he came to know that me and Arhaan are now friends.

Oh! God! How will I manage to make an eye my brother..

I blushed.

I can feel Zoya and Yumna are looking at me blankly.

They peeped in my messages and elbowed me.

"So you and Arhaan are friends again after so long? Hah!" Zoya laughing raising her brows up and down.