the beginning

Chapter-12 the beginning

Professor's class just got finished and he told me that my punishment begins from today, so get ready to work.

Ugh! Why me again! Well, this time I did a mistake so I should stop blaming my fate.

"Ayaat?" Yumna elbowed me.

"Yea," I said haughtily.

"Okay, then it's time to leave so... all the best." She says and gives me a lunch box.

"Bro, Thank you" I smile and said being too innocent.

"Haha..drama queen it's okay" Zoya waves her hand and they both left me.

I went out of my classroom and check out the corridors and the hall.

My school is an academically challenging, demographically diverse university.

The campus boasts regal brick buildings accented with dozens of beautiful fountains, statues and sculptures.

The campus also has a resort in it with a wide golf field which is a really nice place to have group meetings and stuff like that.

I walk through the field for some nice fresh air blooming and touching my skin so smoothly and I stood there for a minute and enjoyed the view.

The sky is clear and the air is cool and fresh.

"Boo" a voice startled me.
I turned around to see who was it.

It's my hazelnut. Did I say hazelnut? Lol

"You!?" I raise my brow and sighed in relief.

"Is someone else here?' he gassed round like child.

I mimic nonchalantly.

He chuckled.

"This is so nice, it was more beautiful when there was no one" I teased.

"Oh!" he gasped nonchalantly.

"Look there's someone here sounds so poor" I smirked at him.

He Chuckles.

I look instantly at him. He's changed a lot. Happy to see him again.
I smile unknowingly and gulps looking at the sunset.

I decided to sit on the grass and so he does. I watched his hair tousled around his head his jaw tight and his face calm. He looks more handsome than before.

I took a deep breath and so he does we both looked at each other. I gasp and he smiled and looked front again.
What was that? Weird right!

"So what are you doing?" He finally uttered something.

"Waiting for a bus," I say and roll my eyes.

He chunked "is that so?"

"Probably thinking from where to start" I shrugged.

He smirked "Ah! I see, are you serious about your punishment?"

"What do you mean?" I ask aloud amidst the various sounds of nature.

He chuckles which wasn't coherent "I mean, are you going to work on the decorations..seriously?"

"umm, I don't have an option" I give him a dismissive shrug.

"But I have," he say and we get up.

I turn towards him, raised my brow "I didn't get you?"

"I brought some workers which can help us for the decorations come with me" he states and gives me the way so that I can follow him.